Reviews for Little Waltz
lolicookies chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
aww so sweet! i love it!
OoglePoogle chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Wait, what? I'm so confused.. Who was the girl he was waving at in the end? And was Macy not the girl he was marrying? These questions haunt me...
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I honestly have no idea why I haven't already review this. Because it is by far, insanely great. (I'v read it once before.)

You never fail to string together every little emotion and tactic and make it something extraordinary. I really admire that. In all of your stories, the words are just so dignifying and subtle in a heartbreaking kind of way.

Macy is already this very extravagant character that has so much light inside of her, she has so much of a need for constant love and ambition that I find myself loving every minute she is on camera. And to see you explore her emotions and twist them into even more beautiful, ridiculously magnificent moments is brilliant and such a relief.

You are incredible and this story is lovely.

Farii chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aww! Sweet ) I like ;)
aishicakes chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh I LOVED this :)
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm just going to admit it up front; I'm an angst junkie. I just eat dark, sad emotions up. I love it when reality is tossed into the JONAS world like confetti because...well I don't really know why, I just like it dark and I like it sad.

That being said, I also love happy endings. I dread continuing as I read because I just don't handle sad endings well. That's why this oneshot was perfect for me because I loved the angst in the beginning, even though I got angry at Nick and sympathetic for Macy and then I just adored the ending.

I had so very many favorite parts and descriptions, but one of my favorites was, "He gives her something to remember him by for the time being – three seemingly simple words that change her world and turn it over like an hourglass from that night onwards."

Anyways, once again you astound me with your literary genius. Kudos for that. :)

I could elaborate more, but I'm just beat. You're an awesome writer. 'Nuff said.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
wow what a deeper way of looking at this uncanon couple :P

i like that you went into nicks personality more... , because he doesnt smile as much as people think he does ... i dont know... maybe im just really observant when watching the show xP
brunette987 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I love love love you writing.

I don't think I'm in the right state of mind to give you a decent review, but I really loved this. There's something about your style that sort of wraps me up and I can't stop reading until the end. The imagery I love; it's like being there. It's like i can see and feel everything she can, and I love that.

I'm glad you're back(:

p.s. I don't know if you remember, but a while ago I asked if you'd mind reading a few of my stories and letting me know what you thought? I'm so fond of your writing that it'd mean a lot to get a review. So ... if you find the time, thanks.
jaded.element chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
cute story! i absolutely loved the different scenes with each number .. it was a great one shot and progression of nacy. :) hope you write more
Girlygirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I loved the way you managed to convey a waltz feel to this story. Like spinning around the room gently and watching the world go by. It had elements of Macy in its pace and Nick in the slow burn. It was absolutely wonderful and stunning to say the least. Great job!
of self chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I'll admit, you have written better but all the same this was rather sweet because you have a wonderfully descriptive way with words and this was rather like a waltz itself, slow and beautiful. Once again, I am ashamed to admit this but I thought this would veer into angst territory and I was afraid about reading the end. Because I wanted her to have an happy ending. And Nick's lack of responsiveness was scaring me. (I feel quite silly admitting this.)

"She likes how their tongues become acquainted with one another, like their bodies (feet, hands, chests) when they were dancing, and he tastes like slow, aching intimacy shared in the darkness where time cannot exist."

Absolutely beautiful line. You convey so much about them in this one sentences alone. It's simply perfect.

I don't know why, even though I liked the end, it felt a little bittersweet. Like there's something missing between despite the child and happiness they have. Am I the only one feeling this? I think there must be something I'm not reading properly. (sigh. Maybe I shouldn't read when I am brain dead.)

Anyhow, lovley fic and I hope we get to read more soon. :)
LaPaige chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is amazingly beautiful. The way you write is just fascinating and wonderful. I especially love how you write Nick.

The way you used the recurring themes of weddings was so sweet and how the relationship wasn't rushed.

Perfect, really.

I miss talking to you.

chocolatebearturk chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Did I ever review Macy's Theme? I don't think I did, because the story made me angry in the way that few stories can.

Some stories make me angry because the grammar is off or it's all one block paragraph, or, worse, the characters are arguing about which guy from Twilight is hotter.

Macy's Theme made me upset. I felt a little lost at the end and I didn't like that. I loved what you did to Macy at first, and that Nick was so confused by her, but as time went on I liked it less. It just felt too mature for the sweet, innocent Macy I knew. The story itself is beautiful and makes sense, but it always leaves me feeling upset and lost when I get to the end. I'm getting upset just remembering it. It's amazing and wonderful and I love that you can do that to me with a few paragraphs and a song, I really do. But unless I'm in the mood to start bawling (and I rarely am), I avoid reading it. It's just too upsetting. It feels to... real for the JONAS world.

My whole point in mentioning that story is that this one-Little Waltz-totally makes up for it. I was SO worried when I finished reading the first part that this would end up one of those angsty they-never-get-together-for-some-reason-unknown-to-them-except-that-someone-never-made-a-move-and-now-one-is-stuck-longing-for-the-other kind of fics.

I'm glad it's not. I really enjoyed this story, because it was like compressing their relationship into a few little dance steps. I ESPECIALLY liked the ending; it was too adorable for words. You're really great at this abstract stuff, you know that?

Urk. I feel weird and a little moody now, so I'm going to jet off and ask you to PM me if you get the chance. You seem AWESOME. :D

Much love; and HAPPY writings!

Sweetgalsab chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow...just, wow.

No words can explain no brilliant this is. I'm in love with this. Just wonderful. I was listening to "When I look at You" by Miley Cyrus and it sorta-just fit. Another amazing piece from you. I love it.