Reviews for Warped
Stephan Grundy chapter 46 . 3/18
Come on, keep going; it's rather brilliant!
Stephan Grundy chapter 15 . 3/10
This is really delightful. It just keeps getting better - and is surprisingly plausible.
Stephan Grundy chapter 6 . 3/10
Y'know...I don't normally like character/OC romances much, but this one is a real winner; it's really good. Found myself wishing Mallory had been part of the series from the beginning!
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 46 . 3/5
Absolutely love this story! Please update soon!
DoctorWho9 chapter 27 . 2/2
Oh. My. Word. I love how scotty reacted when price bad mouthed Enterprise! :P
Lover-of-Warped chapter 46 . 8/25/2014
You're story is possibly one of the best I've ever read, for any fandom. It's simply amazing! Please update soon, I can't bear not knowing how it all ends!
KissMySythe chapter 46 . 8/13/2014
I made a very stupid mistake yesterday. I decided to read a story that hasn't been updated it AGES. I know better than that. I have fallen in love with your characters and feel like crying my eyes out at the fact that I will never know what happened to them. If you see this, please know you have fans waiting for you, new and old, who will be more than happy to support you and motivate you to finish this beautiful story you have created. Hell, I would even send you a copy of into darkness for inspiration. Please continue! Pretty please!
NovaSinopa chapter 46 . 7/8/2014
i really wish you would come back to this story its so detailed with an epic plot its a shame not to see it finished. you are a great writer and plot maker well done.
V4lkrie chapter 46 . 5/8/2014
Dude, this story is a work of art. I started reading this last night as a study break (even though I have a final today), and got so addicted I COULDN'T STOP. I know you haven't updated in a couple years, but I couldn't help but notice that you've updated your profile recently... Does that mean you're working on Warped again? *makes puppy dog eyes* Either way, thanks for this great addition to the Star Trek Fanfiction archives! :)
Jo chapter 46 . 1/18/2014
Aaaahhhhhh...where's the ending?
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 21 . 1/14/2014
I broke my rule: I fell in love with a story that has either been abandoned or has not been updated in so long. But I regret nothing. This is a wonderful story and I really hope you're still alive :D
CaptainComplicated chapter 21 . 12/4/2013
You HAD to use Eomer, didn't you?
DocAmburgey chapter 46 . 11/3/2013
You seriously leave a cliff hanger like this? :(
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 46 . 10/15/2013
I know you haven't updated in forever but please don't give up on this story!
NataliaRoma97 chapter 46 . 10/6/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in a while but it's really good and interesting and I really hope you will finish it one day, hopefully soon