Reviews for Warped
pkrish123 chapter 46 . 9/19
Please Please Please finish warped!
I'm going through withdrawal symptoms!
TimeTrekker chapter 46 . 9/8
You can't stop now! We have to know what happens!
tanseynz chapter 45 . 8/2
I just read some of the comments and I really hope the anonymous loser below didn't put you off continuing to write this strong story. There is a reason they are anonymous - they can't themselves write and they're acid-green jealous.
Your OC is a perfect fit for the canon characters and you've interwoven her into the story with just the right touch as well as adding her own history into the mix.
Please, keep going if you can.
tanseynz chapter 46 . 8/2
If only you'd continued. Easily one of the top ST fanfictions ever written.
riivaini chapter 46 . 4/15
Wow.

Coming back to this story has been such an experience. I'm a long time reader (in fact, I ever paged through the reviews a bit to see a review I had left from an old account. Talk about a nightmare, seeing your early high school self, preserved in all its "random" glory.) and was struck with a bout of nostalgia while watching '09 the other day. It was just as brilliant the second time around. Wherever you are now (and I hope you see this) I hope you have pursued writing of it's still your passion. You're such a terrific story teller and the humor and genuine heart you put into your words is such a joy to read. The dialogue in Warped is still some of my favorite I've come across — I hope one day I can have even an ounce of Mal's brand of humor. Thank you so much for sharing Mal with us, even if her story isn't complete.

I hope life has treated you well in these past years and that you have the best of luck in your future pursuits.
rja chapter 46 . 1/30
Noooooo Help me I just read te whole warped, and help me I need more :(
Stories like these irritate me. Literally it's just like reading the entire script of the Star Trek movie but with a few tweaks here and there with the unnecessary added addition of your OC.

Mallory Pike is in essence a Mary Sue. She's related to a character in canon, has everybody turning their heads- has so far made not much of an enemy. She's generic and not all that exciting to read. I find her deliveries to be OK at best.

I don't like how she's pretty much the OC I've read over and over and over in every story that has over 200,000 words and over 100 reviews. I do not encourage OCS like these for the sole purpose that they're overdone and don't have any admirable traits that are actually original.

I think I'm going to stop reading here. I doubt it really matters all that much either because it looks as if you too got bored with this load of crap and gave up on continuing it.

Please, if you're going to return to the literary world, ameliorate yourself with the creation of OCS and make them at least semi-interesting and decently developed, thanks.
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 36 . 10/23/2015
Love the way you write! Would be awesome if you could do a chekov/oc fic *hint, hint*
Mari chapter 46 . 8/29/2015
This story is incredible, and I hope that you continue to write it. I can't wait to read more, you got me curious as well as anxious to find out what happens next. You are are a wonderful writer, like I mentioned before, I really do hope you continue writing this story. I really would like to know how it ends. Hope to see more chapters soon, good luck and have a great day!
MissDarkBlu259 chapter 46 . 8/17/2015
NO, NONONONONO NO! NO! I just started reading this a few hours ago and now I've ended with a cliffhanger! :( when you going to update dude? Please don't stop this story is soooo freakin fantastic! :D plz update soon
Slyork1991 chapter 46 . 7/5/2015
Noooooooo! Get Mal back! How does it end!?
Stephan Grundy chapter 46 . 3/18/2015
Come on, keep going; it's rather brilliant!
Stephan Grundy chapter 15 . 3/10/2015
This is really delightful. It just keeps getting better - and is surprisingly plausible.
Stephan Grundy chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Y'know...I don't normally like character/OC romances much, but this one is a real winner; it's really good. Found myself wishing Mallory had been part of the series from the beginning!
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 46 . 3/5/2015
Absolutely love this story! Please update soon!