Reviews for Sun and Moon
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 15 . 3/26
Lol love the torment that she gave Kate. But I feel bad she was raped, no one should be put through that. Also I agree with everyone who hates Edward, he's a creepy as stalker.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 3/26
Lol omg that must have been the trigger Esme put in place for Bella. Lolz
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,977.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
nayaleaamber2013 chapter 16 . 2/23
Tht was gud and funny
Gothic-Angel342 chapter 2 . 1/5
... I have read this before so I guess now im reading it again for the hell of it
Quinntana2 chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
:)(: GaaaHhh! Eric and Emmett are sooo stupid and even Kate for running away( I still love you, Kate)
Now Bella's battling herself in her mind. I feel so bad for her:she loves Kate so much. Kate better fix this. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
:)(: Carlisle is mean for making Bella do that. Hehe for him getting violated.
I think Eric's line at the end is really funny. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
:)(: Esmes punishment for Bella is the best thing ever.
I must say, Bella is so dang adorable as a three year-old girl. She's so innocent and it's hilarious. I love when she walked up to Kate and asked if she wanted to play sex. So cute.
Well..at least Edward brought Eric and Seth together.
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
:)(: Bella and Esmes mother/daughter bond is wonderful and so caring.
Bella's inner thoughts on Edward are hilarious.
I love when Bella had woken up and went to nuzzle Kate and became all horny.
Her powers are awesome. :)(:
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
:)(: Edward is such a baby but I'm glad he left her so she could be with Kate.
I wonder what the shots were. :)(:
kantorkan chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
well I've had enough of this screwed up story.
kantorkan chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
this story just keeps getting dumber as it goes along,when is there going to be any Bella/kate femslash in this femslash story?
kantorkan chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
what the hells with the outfit? kolchaksghost don't give any more of your stories to this person,please.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
The word is stayed not staid,and shouldn't it be about time she had control of her shield this is getting boring.
kantorkan chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
guess I'LL see what happens in the next chapter then decide
if I want to finish reading this train wreak .