Reviews for Till we meet again
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I really enjoyed it and simultaneously hated it-too sad.
VampiresAreMyForever chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I may have read this before... hmm, it was really sad, but I loved it.

- Lucy.
Isabellamariesummer chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
That made me cry I can't stop
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
this is one of the saddest I've ever read its also one of the most heart felt story's totally loved it
Omg chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Omg I'm cryin my eyes out... I heart Charlie and I'm sorry 4 ur loss
swiftyfan16 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I loved it! I was bawling all the way through. On top of it I was listening to that song Temporary Home. Anyways I'm rambling Great job
Antagonistic protagonist chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Let me just say this: This story, is the best story on Fanfiction. Bravo. Well done. I was crying! I hardly ever cry! Especially at a story on Fanfic... And I am terribly sorry to hear about your grandfather. I lost my grandfather, too, and I know it's painful. Except when he died, I wasn't quite old enough to understand the concept of death. I could never bring myself to understand why my mom and grandma were crying, not until my great grandmother died a few years after. It was kind of how Nessie was in your story. How she didn't really understand. But, sadly, my mom couldn't tell me he was on vacation. I remember Seeing everyone at the funeral crying, and I tried so hard to cry, too. But no matter what, I couldn't. I tell myself now that it was because I didn't understand, that I was just trying to cry because I thought it was what we were suppose to do. But it still doesn't take away the guilt.

Anyways, I'm sorry to have waisted your time ranting and stuff. Great job on the story.
Meet Albert. The Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
this is such... i dont know how to express it... im crying right now gosh... well, this is such a great little story, dedicated to your grandfather... i dont know what to say so all im saying is: such a moving story. i really felt and enjoyed it somehow. :)
Stars and Jewels chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This story was beautiful! Sad, but beautiful. I loved it. It really conveys how Bella would feel when her father dies and how much she and her father loved each other. Also, I'm glad you included Jake, Nessie, and the other characters in it.
ACndCA chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Nice ! Keep writing! Update soon!

ACndCA
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
:( That was so sad... I'm sorry about your grandfather.

This was very well written, I'm still crying. I can't imagine how it would be to have to live without your father for eternity... literally.

~Jen~