Reviews for Starting Over
This is a good AH about Jb
Caliborn96 chapter 12 . 3/21/2016
loved it!
Courtney chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Hi! I am a huge fan of your book, i have read it like 5 times over and over again please please please write some more. I love what you have done with the story and i hope to see you write some more soon, thanks!
courtney chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
hi! I am a huge fan of the book, i was wondering when you would be updating again? I LOVE your book so very much, the whole idea of it. Not many books on these fanfiction sites get this good. So again please update
courtney chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
pls pls write some more to your story i love it so much
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
love it
dawn.schlimpf chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
please update soon!
iloveedward12 chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Proud to represent MN! I think this is the first story that i have read that I have been in the actual city you write about!

Loved the quick, short but to the point story!
January chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
;) Thanks for posting
millymollymanda chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
love it
Dymegurlie chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is good!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Just found this story and I really love it. I love Jasper and without Alice he is really a true Southern gentleman and a real man. With Alice he is a woose whatever. So Alice and Edward make sense and Jasper is looking at Bella and they make a nice pair.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
AWESOME!

Oh great Edward's here.

No Bella is not at all Edward's type. Alice is more his type.

HAHA Bella kneed him!

I LOVE how Jasper through he out of his house!
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Jasper did indeed save Bella.

Thank goodnes the Police have Jake.
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
"""Darlin', you cook?" his eyes flashed with a tremendous wave of desire. I was not surprised at all that my cooking abilities would be a turn on to him with the complete lack of food.

I walked back to him and pushed him against the wall. He smirked slightly, "I can cook. I also can do amazing things with Popsicles. I will have to show you sometime..."

My toes extended upwards as I kissed him on the nose and turned on my heels, "I will be right back."

"You better, you lil' minx," Jasper exhaled."" Best part! I LOVDE iT!

Uh oh Jake. Jake just had to ruin this didn't he.