Reviews for Starting Over
iloveedward12 chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Proud to represent MN! I think this is the first story that i have read that I have been in the actual city you write about!

Loved the quick, short but to the point story!
January chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
;) Thanks for posting
millymollymanda chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
love it
Spencersmuse chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is good!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Just found this story and I really love it. I love Jasper and without Alice he is really a true Southern gentleman and a real man. With Alice he is a woose whatever. So Alice and Edward make sense and Jasper is looking at Bella and they make a nice pair.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
AWESOME!

Oh great Edward's here.

No Bella is not at all Edward's type. Alice is more his type.

HAHA Bella kneed him!

I LOVE how Jasper through he out of his house!
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Jasper did indeed save Bella.

Thank goodnes the Police have Jake.
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
"""Darlin', you cook?" his eyes flashed with a tremendous wave of desire. I was not surprised at all that my cooking abilities would be a turn on to him with the complete lack of food.

I walked back to him and pushed him against the wall. He smirked slightly, "I can cook. I also can do amazing things with Popsicles. I will have to show you sometime..."

My toes extended upwards as I kissed him on the nose and turned on my heels, "I will be right back."

"You better, you lil' minx," Jasper exhaled."" Best part! I LOVDE iT!

Uh oh Jake. Jake just had to ruin this didn't he.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Edward Alice just had to be at the fashion show as well.

I like that Edward wanted to 'make nice', but Jasper doesn't want to. Besides, the way Edward said would make anyone want to hit him.

""Bella. My Bella.

She stood on her tip-toes and kissed my cheek, wrapping her arm around my neck. "Hey baby, I couldn't wait to be near you any longer. Everything okay?" she cooed, arching her back to press her breasts and stomach into my side. My whole body relaxed and as I leaned down to face her, she winked knowingly. She was so incredibly sexy...

I turned to face the Masens and smiled, "Bella, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I was just leaving to find you," I noticed Edward's mouth hanging open as he took in the beauty before me. I glanced over to Alice whose eyes narrowed at me, Bella and then to Edwardz."" HAHA Bella's making the Masens' jealous. Sexy, sneaky Bella.

What a good way to end the chapter.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
""Emmett elbowed me in the ribs, keeping his focus on the TV. Usually Fridays are reserved to play XBOX with Emmett since he works ten-hour workdays and he had the day off. He was kicking my ass today in Call of Duty."" I like that Jasper makes time for Emmett. Is Emmett married to Rosalie or haven't they met yet?

""Emmett countered my move, flipped me on my stomach, grabbed my right leg, and sat on my thighs. He pulled up and pain shot through my thigh as I punched him in the lower back repeatedly. "Someone has to teach you to stop acting like such a patsy. Yell 'I am over Alice Fucking Cullen' and I will let you go."" Yep and that someone is appearently Emmett.

""He stared at me intently, "Someone needs to snap you out of it. It is time to move on, bud. Don't let her win by living like a pathetic loser." That just proved that he had been with my sister for so many years; he even picked up on her vocabulary." Well that answers my question.

Uh oh I think Jake amd jasper have now met.

Its seems that Jake has been simply awful to Bella. He reminds me of Edward.

Thank goodness that Bella now has Jasper.

Jasper and Bella had the same problem, gf/bf sleeping with their best friend. I Like that Leah and Bella had been friends before she found out that Jake slept with her.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
"""Awesome," I sighed.

A body appeared between my sidewalk and me. I smiled as I heard her speak, "Thanks, unless you weren't talking about me…" Bella turned toward the sunrise."" AWE! That's cute!

""She was wearing a deep blue coat with a white knit scarf wrapped around her neck intricately. The coat stopped above her knees and met her black tights and black suede wedge boots. Her thick hair cascaded down in waves over her scarf, hitting the middle of her back."" She sounds really pretty!

"'There was a message from last night that I had neglected to read from my sister, Rosalie.

Time 2 come out of your hole and play. Tomorrow night is my big night and your ass better be there. Bring someone with you 2, loser.

Rosalie's fashion show."" Rosalie's a fashion designer? Awesome! I LOVE how their siblings.

What did Alice do?

"""Yes. I will go with you." I smiled at him. He seemed to glow back at me, grinning widely. Something about him made me feel at ease; with the short amount of time that I've known him so far, being near him allowed me to feel comfortable. For once, I felt like this is someone that I could feel like myself around. Jacob never made me feel that way."" I'm glad Bella feels comfortable around Jasper. Jasper has a very soothing presence.

""My hand slipped into my pocket to retrieve my phone. There was a text from Jake:

I'm sorry – please let me see you. I don't want it to end this way. Please…

Ugh. My fingers moved quickly – options, delete message, Confirm Deleted Message – yes or no?

Yes. Click."" HEHE! Bella deleted Jake's message!

Bella has Jasper now.

AWE JAsper's bringing Bella to Rosalie's show!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Hmmm a Jasper/Bella AH interesting. I do have a fondness for that pairing. It has an interesting summary.

""It had been two years to the day since the love of my sad, pathetic excuse for a life left me. She left me for her boss and my supposed best friend. Edward and Alice Masen, I sneered silently. He invited me to his bachelor party. They invited me to their wedding."" to me that they inviting him to all of these events is them, rubbing it in his face.

That's awful, being with someone but screwing with someone else.

Going to the gym sounds like a great way to burn off steam and frustration.

YAY Bella's in the picture!

""The thought of her noticing me made my heart jump a little. "Yes. I live in the lower level lofts a block off of Washington."

"That's it! I live next door to you. You really like listening to The Beatles loud on Thursday nights." She teased. Her cheeks flushed against her ivory skin. Bella glanced up at my through thick lashes and bit her full bottom lip to hold back a smile. How come I never noticed her before"" AWE! Jasper wants to be noticed by the lovely Bella.

"""Darlin', I sure hope so." I gave my best smile as I looked deep into her eyes again.

" 'Darlin''? You aren't from Minnesota, that's for darn sure." Bella laughed.

" 'Darn sure', huh? You certainly are from Minnesota, darlin'." I let my southern drawl drag heavily.

She lifted an eyebrow approvingly while she smirked."" Yep Jasper's not from Minnesota, he's a southern boy!
nawsalleB chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
OK so i liked your story i only did not like evil Jake cuz thier is too much goodness in that soul to ever be bad but hey it's your story not mind oh and the the thought of ED and Alice together gives me the creeps kinda like brother and sister
TeamSwitzerland70 chapter 12 . 5/18/2011