Reviews for Starting Over
Caliborn96 chapter 12 . 3/21
loved it!
Courtney chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
Hi! I am a huge fan of your book, i have read it like 5 times over and over again please please please write some more. I love what you have done with the story and i hope to see you write some more soon, thanks!
courtney chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
hi! I am a huge fan of the book, i was wondering when you would be updating again? I LOVE your book so very much, the whole idea of it. Not many books on these fanfiction sites get this good. So again please update
courtney chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
pls pls write some more to your story i love it so much
vampires-r-bloody-hot chapter 12 . 1/11/2015
love it
dawn.schlimpf chapter 12 . 5/20/2014
please update soon!
iloveedward12 chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Proud to represent MN! I think this is the first story that i have read that I have been in the actual city you write about!

Loved the quick, short but to the point story!
January chapter 12 . 10/15/2012
;) Thanks for posting
millymollymanda chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
love it
Dymegurlie chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This is good!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Just found this story and I really love it. I love Jasper and without Alice he is really a true Southern gentleman and a real man. With Alice he is a woose whatever. So Alice and Edward make sense and Jasper is looking at Bella and they make a nice pair.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
AWESOME!

Oh great Edward's here.

No Bella is not at all Edward's type. Alice is more his type.

HAHA Bella kneed him!

I LOVE how Jasper through he out of his house!
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
Jasper did indeed save Bella.

Thank goodnes the Police have Jake.
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
"""Darlin', you cook?" his eyes flashed with a tremendous wave of desire. I was not surprised at all that my cooking abilities would be a turn on to him with the complete lack of food.

I walked back to him and pushed him against the wall. He smirked slightly, "I can cook. I also can do amazing things with Popsicles. I will have to show you sometime..."

My toes extended upwards as I kissed him on the nose and turned on my heels, "I will be right back."

"You better, you lil' minx," Jasper exhaled."" Best part! I LOVDE iT!

Uh oh Jake. Jake just had to ruin this didn't he.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
Edward Alice just had to be at the fashion show as well.

I like that Edward wanted to 'make nice', but Jasper doesn't want to. Besides, the way Edward said would make anyone want to hit him.

""Bella. My Bella.

She stood on her tip-toes and kissed my cheek, wrapping her arm around my neck. "Hey baby, I couldn't wait to be near you any longer. Everything okay?" she cooed, arching her back to press her breasts and stomach into my side. My whole body relaxed and as I leaned down to face her, she winked knowingly. She was so incredibly sexy...

I turned to face the Masens and smiled, "Bella, I'm sorry to keep you waiting. I was just leaving to find you," I noticed Edward's mouth hanging open as he took in the beauty before me. I glanced over to Alice whose eyes narrowed at me, Bella and then to Edwardz."" HAHA Bella's making the Masens' jealous. Sexy, sneaky Bella.

What a good way to end the chapter.