Reviews for Penny
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Silly, but sweet
hamxham chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
OMGSH TEEN TITANS!

i haven't watched this since like... a long time ago.

and i don't remember much what happened in the series... but bbxraven is CUTE! and this is like, even cuter. hehe :D
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Great Job! :)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Yes, I also wondered what happened to the penny, Beast Boy had given to her, after Raven turned into the portal. It's too bad they didn't mention it again though (

You really wrote out the dialogue exchanged between the two very nicely. The ending was bittersweet in its own way too. Great job!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
MeBellis chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Aw I've been waiting for someone to write something really good with the penny in it. For a while I was really surprised that no one had caught onto it, but even when I tried to write something it turned out pretty stupid and inspirationless, so it didn't even get posted.

But I'm really glad you posted this one, it's so good. Everything was smooth, and thank you very much for keeping them in character! A lot of people don't do very well in keeping Raven in character when she's crushing. Job well done!

~~Dizz
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Great story! I actually loved it. It was quite believable and sweet. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Somewhere In Time chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was awesomely sweet. It makes sense she'd have a hard time finding her lucky penny again, since it fell from her hand right before she bore a hole into the floor...

Heh. She knows she loves him, she just won't say. :) You captured her feelings magnificently. I love how she kisses the penny at the end, feeling all the while that it was strange of her. But she still does it.
SparkleBlueLemon chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow I guess small things really do hold bigger things ;)
Keily Bee chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aww so cute. Dont you hate when inspiration hits you in the middle of the night and wont leave you alone though?
AmethystAna chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw... it was so cute. I loved it!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow, I didn't know a penn like that can be powerful and mean so much to Raven in that way. :)

Please do keep up the good ideas for future stories as this was a great idea for a one-shot. ;)
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Heyh! That was really good! You had everyone in character, and It's a nice change to see how Raven really felt about the Penny/Beast Boy! I would also like to ask you if you wouldn't mind reading my Teen Titans fanfic? It would mean A LOT to me if you read and reviewed it! : )

Anyways, GREAT job! And I hope to read future BB/Rae stories from you! ; )
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow, this was really sweet. I liked it. How cool, the penny will probably reside there forever, no one would go down there I would think. I liked the story, yes a few errors,(You called Robin a 'she' once) but it really wasn't bad. Especially since you wrote this at the spur of the moment. You did a good job, I quite enjoyed reading this.