Reviews for Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
white-wings-dipped-in-blood chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Holy shit. I cracked up so bad when I read this... XD
override7400 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so hilarious! I read the previous one too, and they're both amazing. This quite possibly made my day. :D
Umher chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You have no idea how much I was laughing at this, I was listening to the song and reading this fic at the same time and I was cracking up. xD

What a great idea!
Claude Lawless chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was by far the funniest thing I have ever read. Thank you for gracing our presence with this brilliant example of how humar should be written.
FriggyEsquire chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
...

This just totally brightnened up my day! This is great! And that song is now stuck in my head, and I don't care :D

'Atack of the killer tomatoes.'
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh my gosh.

XD

LOL, seriously, I LOLed so hard at this. :) You have a real talent for writing humour. Poor, poor Sanji. XD Killer tomatoes. XD Between the two of your fics that I've read, I've had a great time. :) Thanks so much for the fabulous reads; both were excellent, and I really enjoyed reading them.

I hope to see more fics like this from you in the future! :)
slayers ex chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
XD you are amazing~3
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hahahahaha!

Poor Sanji.

Lucky for Usopp, he's a fast runner.

Unluckily for Usopp, the Sunny is not THAT big.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
LOL! You are awesome. xD

Shall be singing that song for the rest of the day, thanks~ xD And Usopp, we really do love you~
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
HA! Killer tomatoes. Priceless. Loved the crew dynamics you had in this story. Can't wait for more One Piece stories from you!
penniless1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
*snortgiggleguffawchokewheeze*

Oh dahling, this was marvy. Especially since you've joined the 'curlicue' club (I love that nickname for him).

Just for that, I'll be giving you a sanbon. Real soon now.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
XD Oh my! I love this!I know I sugested that Sanji is lucky that Usopp decided not to sing it, but Sanji pushed his luck too far in this follow up so he deservered it.

I love your version of the song too.

One tiny favor... can you send me a copy of the lyrics?

Gah poor one piece world, in the Grand Line they get a crew acting out the plot of a b-grade( though a fave still) horror fick, while the West Blue is having an actual attack of classic Horror flick- Hitckcock's 'The Birds'.

Well, am I right about the bird reference?

West Blue should feel lucky, it could be a really bad b-grade horror - like 'Them' or 'Attack of the Killer Shrews'.
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
XD

Dude, when people say friggin hilarious, they are talking about this fic. I can't stop laughing. XD It would be a crime not to fave this.

By the way, I also read the fic before this. Just as funny. XD