Reviews for Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
white-wings-dipped-in-blood chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Holy shit. I cracked up so bad when I read this... XD
override7400 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so hilarious! I read the previous one too, and they're both amazing. This quite possibly made my day. :D
Umher chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You have no idea how much I was laughing at this, I was listening to the song and reading this fic at the same time and I was cracking up. xD

What a great idea!
Claude Lawless chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was by far the funniest thing I have ever read. Thank you for gracing our presence with this brilliant example of how humar should be written.
FriggyEsquire chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
...

This just totally brightnened up my day! This is great! And that song is now stuck in my head, and I don't care :D

'Atack of the killer tomatoes.'
Perpetual Concern chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Oh my gosh.

XD

LOL, seriously, I LOLed so hard at this. :) You have a real talent for writing humour. Poor, poor Sanji. XD Killer tomatoes. XD Between the two of your fics that I've read, I've had a great time. :) Thanks so much for the fabulous reads; both were excellent, and I really enjoyed reading them.

I hope to see more fics like this from you in the future! :)
slayers ex chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
XD you are amazing3
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Hahahahaha!

Poor Sanji.

Lucky for Usopp, he's a fast runner.

Unluckily for Usopp, the Sunny is not THAT big.
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
LOL! You are awesome. xD

Shall be singing that song for the rest of the day, thanks xD And Usopp, we really do love you
The Sacred and Profane chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
HA! Killer tomatoes. Priceless. Loved the crew dynamics you had in this story. Can't wait for more One Piece stories from you!
penniless1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
*snortgiggleguffawchokewheeze*

Oh dahling, this was marvy. Especially since you've joined the 'curlicue' club (I love that nickname for him).

Just for that, I'll be giving you a sanbon. Real soon now.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
XD Oh my! I love this!I know I sugested that Sanji is lucky that Usopp decided not to sing it, but Sanji pushed his luck too far in this follow up so he deservered it.

I love your version of the song too.

One tiny favor... can you send me a copy of the lyrics?

Gah poor one piece world, in the Grand Line they get a crew acting out the plot of a b-grade( though a fave still) horror fick, while the West Blue is having an actual attack of classic Horror flick- Hitckcock's 'The Birds'.

Well, am I right about the bird reference?

West Blue should feel lucky, it could be a really bad b-grade horror - like 'Them' or 'Attack of the Killer Shrews'.
Gir Crazy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
XD

Dude, when people say friggin hilarious, they are talking about this fic. I can't stop laughing. XD It would be a crime not to fave this.

By the way, I also read the fic before this. Just as funny. XD