Reviews for Discipline
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Loved it D Is there a sequel of some kind? I would so read it if you wrote one. Great job, keep it up _
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
great story so far. so cant wait for the next chapter.
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
aw poor ed he got spanked...than a hand job lol XD
winged-blue chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Awesome, two for two - I'm loving your writing! After I watched FMA I really wanted to get into the Roy/Ed pairing, but I just never read anything that caught my interest. This was great though! Now I gotta re-watch the series! ;) Thanks for the great read. :)
yaoiEmpress chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
...00...omg! that was amazing! from the fist paragraph i was instantly hooked. my friend kept texting me through it and i wanted to kill her cuz i was just so emursed in yr story. is there anyway that u would consider making this into a full length story? i think it would be great! truely.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Good Story! Love All The Angst And Comfort. Xoxo Lexi
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
;D
Crow22 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
sort of reminds me of iron man lol. Who wouldn't like a spanking from Mustang? X3
Purishirakun chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
oh i like this story already ]
kurosaki9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
holy fuck... this was somehow strangely hot... very strange. I LIKED IT! can't wait to see the next chapter~ i really wanna know what happens next with Edward. i think he's gonna be let out of his cage (prison) and help the Colonel by making his own inventions to stop whatevet they are trying to stop.

thanks again and i will (try to) await patiently for the next chapter~
UP2L8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Great job handling one of my favorite kinks!
catwwomen47 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This would have been a bad ass multi-chappy man I would have loved to read how Roy kidnapped Ed 3 lol this was really good and really wished it was multi but oh well *shruggs* thank you for this sensual one-shot