Reviews for Everything I Need to Know
Sonya Rivers chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
I love this! Thanks for writing!
hoNeypiAnoBs chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
I love this little story! I just come across it and I love it! I know how is it like in a kindergarten - my mother works in one and I practically live my whole life there. Love those little kids naughties and of course - Carlisle!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
did not get the MS reference. loved the dat set up and Emmetts reaction. too cute. it ends rather abruptly doesnt it?
TwilightGuru09 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Okayyyyyyyyy, I'm thinking girlfriend is so hooked already. Wonder if the hot doctor was as enthralled as she?
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Cool Doctor. And apparently very hawt! based on Ms. Platt's sidebars with herself.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Yep stuff happens alright. Like a child texting from a spot right in front of your desk. or a student leaving the classroom right when your back is turned. Things do happen.

Good start. Good build up of the characters. I could almost picture the kids myself.
that kiwi chick chapter 4 . 3/15/2011
Cute story!
dontrun chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
this was adorable :0) if you ever extend it or do a sequel I will so be one of the 1st in line to read it!
Lady Faucheur chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
Oh my god, you cruel person! How dare you say this is a completed story! You MUST continue! I have to see more~
symphoniebleue chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
awesome:) It's so very cute!
TF298 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Awesome. I laughed so hard at this. I wish you would have made it longer. I just love reading about them as kids. Great job!
Billy Bob Bo Jangles chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
This was the cutest carlisle/esme story i've ever read!
Delle Tuh chapter 4 . 5/1/2010
BRAVA! I loved it. And Wonderful job.

Screw my other review because Carlisle is wonderful 3
Delle Tuh chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Haha, I love it. And it doesn't seem overly done given the fact that kids are a handful. And it's really good because I can feel the realness of it.

Just one tiny comment and I feel bad giving it because I'm not sure of what you were really going for...but with Carlisle's dialogue...the way he talks to the kids is good, shows experience, but when he talks to the, shall I say grown ups?, maybe he should be a bit more eloquent. Just to fit in a little more with the canon part of the character.

Just a sugestion! Hey, you're the writer. I love it all besides :D
Lovinging-er chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
LOL

Poor Rose

And Alice and Jasper seemed so cute together in the first chapter!