Reviews for Old Roads: Waking Hours
Winterborne chapter 6 . 7/2/2013
So beautiful and haunting. You have a real talent, such a way with words. I am very glad to have come across this, I know I'll read all of it already! Thank you very much for sharing :-) x
Faeruy chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
I'm so glad I discovered this story - It's just hauntingly beautiful and incredibly well written. I definitely will be reading the rest of the series when I get the chance!
Judy chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Thank you for such great stories that a reread is as good if not better than the first time!
Judy chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
? I do not understand, are you rewriting this part instead of updating Pitiless Games?
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 7 . 2/28/2011
uh oh
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
that was...heartbreaking
serenbach chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
I'm reviwing this on my phone so I can't say all the things I want to without my fingers cramping up. I loved this fic so much. I thought Kathil was a very unique character and I really enjoyed the concept of the old roads as well. It fits well into the Dragon Age world. I loved the relationships btween her and Alistair and her and Zevran as well. Deliciously complex. I will read and review again, when I have acess to a computer with a decent sized screen. Great job. :)
Zute chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Great story! Very full of adventure and a bit of romance. :)
rubyjones chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Humor and heartache, wonderful.
rubyjones chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
Gorgeous writing, thank you so much!