Reviews for Spiraled Escalation Out of Control
loving the book pls finish its so wonderful
SammiLoves2Write chapter 14 . 2/5
This was sad, but good! Please UPDATE!
-Sammi
DONNA chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
Lawrence saved my marriage within 3days of contact,i contacted him in regard of my husband who left me for another woman i tried all the methods i know to get him back but to no avail then a good friend of mine Mrs maria introduce me to who cast a powerful and wonderful spell that brought him back to me in just 3days i really want to use this medium to advice that for solution regarding any relationship issues contact the temple and all your worry s will be gone: ...DONNA
SicilyRoyalty chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I love the way this story flows. It definitely fits into Puck's character :)
trulysusie chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
Awesome story! But I wish that the other gleeks would have paid for ignoring Rachel's call. Maybe a stern set-down from Mr. Schue or Puck about how unfair they've been? Well, anyway, I loved how you wrote about Puck and Rachel's character development. :)
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
I loved everything about this story. And I'd love to read more about this little 'verse you've created just because it's so damn good but the ending is perfect as is. Thanks!
Courtney chapter 14 . 9/2/2012
THIS. WAS. SO. AMAZING!
donna14 chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
This was an awesome story. Loved it!
Haystacks chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
HEY! This is the happy ending! AWESOME.
Haystacks chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Awesome. But I suppose it would be remiss of me to hope for a happy ending? Can't wait for updates.
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 14 . 6/17/2012
There's one thing I really love about your stories. Both this and JLLT,EWZ. Puck doesn't just jump from "i hate that crazy bitch" to "oh my god i fucking love her". there's actual PROGRESSION. he actually builds it up and he's not even sure how it happens but it's actually real. and i appreciate that very much.
kaiiju chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Okay. You know those completely amazing fanfics that absolutely spoil a pairing for you because the characterization and writing is so amazing that when you read anything else, it feels subpar?

This is very solidly in that category. Thanks for the amazing read!
Erisa Daelyn chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Will you ever do a sequel to this story? It was pretty good and then it just stopped!
Shadow Seeker chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
I can't take this anymore. Stop detailing every single thought Rachel and Puck have. It's difficult to read and frankly, obnoxious. I can't enjoy the story I'm so annoyed at trudging through the endless crap.
sarlovesoccer chapter 14 . 9/2/2011
Absolutly amazing, and I kinda want more.