Reviews for Biohazard
Kountry101 chapter 8 . 10/24/2012
Please continue this. It's so good. :D
fishy9494 chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
nice chapter, liked the omelites XD
starcollision14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
awesome story!
JimJamFan chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
I think you should continue forever. Until the end. It's a really good story, very excellent writing with very few errors besides the occasional spelling mix-up and eye color :P. I love the romance you have in this story, it's so realistic the characters are also realistically portrayed and never really go out of character. Very interesting theme, I myself am intrigued. Please, do keep it up. I want to see Jimmy and Cindy all happy in the end, or dead. What ever, just don't leave them trapped in a dank cell for the rest of their this-fan-fiction lives. You know that's what happens to ff's when they're put on hiatus, right? Trapped in the chapter they were left in, never to see a better day, more romance, more life, their friends or family. It's a horrible fate. Let's not let that happen. Please. It's for the children. :P Keep it up!
rikukingdom45 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
what an amazing story such awesome detail! very nice keep it up!
bowtiesandbombshells chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
this story is great:))! I love it it's sooo entertaining please continue it. please? if you need any help message or email me!

-dreaming is like falling :)
rawrtastic chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
AAAH LACK OF RESPONSE? I just got into Jimmy Neutron fanfiction... NOT FAIR, considering this is one of the best ones I've read as far. I encourage you to find inspiration within... this story is toooooo good to be left behind. :(

People really do read stories, a lot of them are just too shy to write reviews and stuff.
JimmyNeutronFan chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
awwww :( no fare i loved this story!
fishy9494 chapter 6 . 4/6/2010
now thats mean... leaving it on a cliffhanger... we still dont no wat they r up to :(. lol. nice chapter cant wait for the next one
fishy9494 chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
keep it up! enjoying this story!
Onigato chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
Nicktoons in my area is showing JN episodes, and they recently showed the "Junkman Cometh" episode. I had to laugh as Sheen of all people is the one asking how they can do all the space stuff without suits, enclosed ships, normal time frames, etc. Shame they never really let the audience hear how it all works. :( Keep up the good work, I'll be reading more as you put it out.
JimmyNeutronFan chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
I love this story i always read it again and again cause of all the descriptions! :) Plzz update soon!
Freehugs41 chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
Good job with this chapter as well. This story is going very well.
Onigato chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Good story thus far, minor grammar issues, like wait instead of weight, small stuff like that. One question. 50 Miles below Sea level? That takes the base all the way PAST the crust, and deep into the maho, and in many places all the way into the mantle. Just a bit deep for anybody, even JN to put a base. Otherwise fairly good thus far, I hope to see more of this story.
LoV3 C0nV3rSe chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Great chapter update soon!