Reviews for Annie's Fan Fiction
JuliusKing chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Last paragraph is kind of shaky, if foreshadowing, however obviously. Only complaint? Chapters are really short for me, I went through this in like 5 minutes. Including the time to take a hot pocket out of the microwave.
JuliusKing chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I like this already, everyone thus far has been characterized fairly well, note much else to note, unfortunately. So I think I will just review again at the end.
tvlover84 chapter 10 . 10/13/2013
lol omg this was awesome! Ever chapter was so funny and i think season 1 Annie would totally write fan fic!
anon chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Perfect and funny. Write more Jeff and Annie, please!
anon chapter 8 . 9/21/2012
I loved it when Whitman ripped that entry form in two and threw it in the air. I still laugh at him jumping through the sprinklers! lol
anon chapter 7 . 9/21/2012
This is such fun!
anon chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
'She was going to kill herself with knowledge.' That's so funny!
anon chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Liked Britta a lot this chapter.
anon chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Annie would totally write fan fic! This is soooo good!
Aevr chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
love it
amazing
cdjskdjaks
congrats!
random chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Cute, This fanfic so deserves more reviews so I am giving it another one (:
queen0fthecastle chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
"Praline is the food of unhappy people. It's when you want to die, but you'll settle for a diabetic shock."

LOL Praline's and cream is my favorite ice cream flavor. And I hate to say it but this is kinda true!
grif chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Focus on grammar, spelling, and repetition-once Troy joins the scene, all three of these elements go to hell. It starts to get pretty promising once Abed starts speaking-with the exception of his line about the spoken word rendition of "Love Shack" (which felt very tacked on in a "Wow, ain't Abed weird?" sort of way that wasn't natural for the character), you've really captured Abed's rhythm and vocabulary quite well. Also, this chapter is promising because it captures an element that other Community fanfics haven't: its inherent meta-ness. Allowing the Community universe to adapt to a different medium by finding new tropes/cliches to point out and exploit was a bold move, and shows a keen eye for the show's structure.
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Oh my goodness! This was ADORABLE! Loved the intergration of Annie writing fan fiction into the plot! Loved the Baroness/Snake eyes.

Also: "Note to self: do not post on LiveJournal" was HILARIOUS! (Considering I have had documents labeled as such).

Funny, sweet, and silly, PERFECTION
Cartlin chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
In my continued commentary of Annie's fanfiction: I have laugh at how she wrote Snake Eyes as having "a butt that just wouldn't quit." LOL! That's so Annie! She's over the age of 15, yet she can't let herself type ass! Despite the fact she's refering to the loveliness of one in her story! That's just so in character!

Great job.