Reviews for The Unique Magister Magi
xThe Night's Production chapter 28 . 12/24/2011
I love this! But can you please make more soon? Thanks!
xThe Night's Production chapter 28 . 12/24/2011
I love this! But can you please make more soon? Thanks!
Rei Sagara chapter 28 . 2/19/2011
Sorry for the extremely late review, I've been so busy lately... ; Anyways, hooray! You finally made it to my favorite arc! D I'm happy.

Now for the very, very brief critique. Try to double-space paragraphs so it's easier to read. Yep. Told ya it was short. I'd give you a longer, more helpful one but alas, I must leave for important business again. Sorry.

I hope to see you soon again, Inu-oniisama!

Rei

P.S. Just in case you didn't know, chapter 2 of "Class 3-C"'s out. I'm still working on chapter 3 but it'll be out soon, I hope.
Giratina Zero chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
Nightfang: I need screentime man!

Mark: NIVIS TEMPASTAS OBSCURANS! (Nightfang is blasted away) Heya Inu! Long time no see man. Any way nice chapter and I think that maybe during the festival you should explore each OC a bit more since we know Sam pretty well. Also take a look at my three current projects: The Other Kagurazaka, The Negima, Chronicles and The Trecera's Knight. please review and if you PM me be warned that it's acting weird and randomly shuts off.
Alewar Warinot chapter 28 . 1/18/2011
Yes! Finally we go to the Festival arc! I was waiting for this since there are a lot of good scenes on Negi and his class, don't forget to write them since it is very good.
Ignisha chapter 28 . 1/15/2011
Ignisha: Finally you updated! I was getting bored with all the other stories since they don't update in a while either, and then you pop out! I'm so happy!

Alex: Though seeing Sam in a butler suit does make my day...

Ignisha: Hey, leave him alone

Alex: Says the one who's turning Naruto into a more matured person in "Naruko"

Ignisha: That was a mistake, dammit. I was gonna make it so that he's a little more immature, but that didn't work out. Yeesh. Anyway, nice to see your update again. It's been a while since I read your stories.
Rei Sagara chapter 27 . 10/10/2010
Nice story so far, Inu-kun! *thumbs up* I hope you continue doing well on it! Good luck!
Windraider chapter 27 . 10/7/2010
Was wondering where you've been so far?

Update soon!
M-Rated-Writer chapter 27 . 10/7/2010
AWESOME! Enough said... ;)
Ignisha chapter 27 . 10/7/2010
Ok, I'm probably the first to review your story after a long absence, heheheh. Anyway, keep up the good work man.

UPDATE!

Ciaossu
Giratina Zero chapter 27 . 6/9/2010
Mark: Oh yeah a win in this series!

Tsukuyomi: Yay!
Alewar Warinot chapter 27 . 6/3/2010
Wow I was expecting my character to lost since he doesn't have much skill but good job. Well continue your work until then I shall work on my plots.
I'm-Modal-Soul chapter 26 . 5/13/2010
personally i'm not used to the one line breaks. but that's me overall really good. Can't wait for more and no there is no mistake but i'll duble check if you did but i'm sure you dind't
Giratina Zero chapter 26 . 5/12/2010
Nightfang: Fei Ku huh?

Mark: It fits.
Alewar Warinot chapter 26 . 5/11/2010
Wow and by coincidence to the team I put too to battle sloth which is the group of both me and Krypt. Sorry about not sending it on time but I am having a headache on thinking what will I do after them having amnesia. My head already hurts from thinking oh and my vacation from school is about to end this coming next month so I have to make full use of my mind to do it. Don't worry I can handle the ideas unless you have something in plan about Greed's swamp, if you do then send it to me so I can approve of it. I seriously need good ideas for a swamp battle.