Reviews for Three Days and Four Nights
Awe stricken Fan chapter 54 . 1/31
I wasn't going to stay with your story because of the large amount of misspelling and grammatical errors and Spock being sooooo OOC, but I was hooked with your storyline. Thank you for freely sharing this with us. I'm reading this six years later.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/31/2015
I'm starting to hate your story last 10 chapters or so have been the same bullshit over and over!fucking horrible and a waste of my damn time!
Guest chapter 54 . 8/30/2015
I have to say that this ending is contrived and just confusing. Such a brilliant story was compressed into a simplistic ending.
How disappointing.
T'Spock chapter 49 . 8/30/2015
I agree. He cheated, he didn't graduate because he cheated. Spock saved Earth and destroyed Nero, yet Kirk- a third year cadet, gets to be captain?
Guest chapter 29 . 8/30/2015
The ear color of African newborns indicates what their true color will be as they grow older.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/30/2015
Hot, Sarek sex!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Africans prefer sweet potatoes or yam pies. These are indigenous plant species.
T'Spock chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
Captains cannot perform weddings at all in the USA at present. Who cares? Federation laws differ from contemporary laws.

For the nay-sayers, Star Trek canon had Kirk performing a wedding in ST-TOS, episode entitled, "Balance of Terror." That settles that.

It was an awesome wedding and this is your universe. Do what you like, it is your story.
T'Spock chapter 19 . 8/29/2015
Digging the weddings - celebrate!
T'Spock chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
Best Bond sex ever.
Very impressive!
T'Spock chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Vulcan is 16 light years from Earth. Eight days round trip.
mscarm chapter 54 . 2/25/2015
best story ever. At first I was so bummed that Vulcan was to be destroyed and Amanda was to die and then I was like Greg would die too and I so loved him with Nia but the way you resolved everything I could not be happier. Nia found a peace and purpose after the death of such a great husband (great OC). Gaila found confidence in having a purpose greater than herself and not just in her sexual exploits. Suval embraced Jake and in turn Jake's family embraced Suval and Nia. Spock Prime was able to blend his reality and the new one, Kirk got his captainship, Nyota and Spock found their way. And their children are the cutest things I've ever read. Great story.
mscarm chapter 31 . 2/25/2015
:( I'm more than a little bummed that this is an origins story and simply an AU Star Trek Spuhura story. I don't want Amanda to die and Vulcan to be destroyed or for Greg to potentially be on one of the ships that are also destroyed I don't think Nia would ever survive that lost. :/
Guest chapter 54 . 2/6/2015
T'long and t'much
This was three stories, really and what happened to the test on the kids?
Guest chapter 53 . 2/6/2015
They are from the same universe. It is a different timeline.