Reviews for Three Days and Four Nights
mscarm chapter 54 . 2/25
best story ever. At first I was so bummed that Vulcan was to be destroyed and Amanda was to die and then I was like Greg would die too and I so loved him with Nia but the way you resolved everything I could not be happier. Nia found a peace and purpose after the death of such a great husband (great OC). Gaila found confidence in having a purpose greater than herself and not just in her sexual exploits. Suval embraced Jake and in turn Jake's family embraced Suval and Nia. Spock Prime was able to blend his reality and the new one, Kirk got his captainship, Nyota and Spock found their way. And their children are the cutest things I've ever read. Great story.
mscarm chapter 31 . 2/25
:( I'm more than a little bummed that this is an origins story and simply an AU Star Trek Spuhura story. I don't want Amanda to die and Vulcan to be destroyed or for Greg to potentially be on one of the ships that are also destroyed I don't think Nia would ever survive that lost. :/
T'long and t'much
This was three stories, really and what happened to the test on the kids?
They are from the same universe. It is a different timeline.
Speak Spock!
This is so illogical. If Greg was holding Amanda, he would have transported with her.
Wow, that is so jacked up.
You didn't have to kill Greg!
Worfgirl chapter 49 . 2/6
Kirk saved Pike, but Spock saved earth and killed Nero!
I am with you sister!
No way, they are gonna probe those kids!
Why are they pretending not to know each other?
How does she explain the pointy-eared babies at Starfleet daycare?
Didn't they have a bunch of Starfleet folks at their house for Christmas?
Who doesn't know?
She almost had the baby on the quad.
Rico chapter 27 . 2/6
Get busy Sarek!
Worfgirl chapter 24 . 2/6
I hate Christine - stalker.
Watch out Nyota!
Whatthehell chapter 21 . 2/6
A vegetarian omelet?
SMH
Whew, glad that is over.
Rico chapter 15 . 2/5
Wow, stereotype the African guy. Make the white guy the hero.