Reviews for My Destiny
Leen chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
Where is angst? because this don't feel angst at all!
Eternal Abyss 59 chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
My percent is on 69 and I can't stop laughing XD but I really love this story sorry for inappropriate comment :/
FreakyFee94 chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
Aww, that was very good!
LouiseUchiha chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
So cute!
This was awesome!
Neko-NightLover chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
more chapters pretty please I really love the plot XD
novasoel chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
I love it! Really is was amazing! I will like to know what happen next! You are the best!
Simply Hopeless chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
That is the cutest thing Sasuke said at the end to Naruto about him being his destiny. Sasuke makes such a cute, blushing virgin. Loved this all and can just imagine Ino and Sakura's shock when they see them together.
Lady Nature chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
what no sex disappointed *crys*
Lady Spain chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Oh my goodness. Your story seems real. Great job!
Lionna chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
That last line of Sasuke's was so cheesey. And yet so right. Loved it.

Cadel chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
Wow, that was a actually incredibly well written and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate how realistic you've made it.

Even with the sexual elements between them, you've made it believable, genuine and down right entertaining.

I most certainly love the characterization of both the boys and I applaud you for writing something that could have easily gone into the ridiculous smut category into something respectable for it's genre.

Brava Mate

Keep on writing

somebodykillme chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
*.* my brain is a puddle of goo. i have no words. I'm not sure the dictionary/thesaurus does, either.
Yamanvie chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
How lovely XD When I read your A/N I thought this chapter would rate an M at best (a true and actual M!) so I'm very happy indeed. It was sweet, hot and passionate. You did it perfectly, both romantically and sexily. Duh! X3
Yamanvie chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Oooh! I like how you put Sasuke's issues with returning out of the way so smoothly. Genius! Hmmm! They have a connection! But then, they've always had that, which is why they're practically a canon pairing. -giggle-
EnnaGirl chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Yet another pearl. Do your stories ever cease to amaze? let me count the ways...

Love, Enna Scarlett Rose