Reviews for Kingdom of Hearts
Grellexiting chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This is really cute w
Axarchi1996 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
This seems like a really interesting story !

I hope that you'll keep up with it
Liv chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is really good so far! :D
wonderparty chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Love the story so far - I hope you continue :)
mei lynn 64 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
AH! This is an awesome chapter.-sicked-I actually saw what Xion looked like. Very pretty outfit, very nasty image of Heheh... Anyways, I really love the peace and certainty that you created with the tea house that was built over the water. I saw that and smelled everything and heard the river.-sighs happily and smiles-I am calm now.-nods slowly- MAN! I loved the fact that Axel got totally OWNED by Roxas!XDD
Mirage88 chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Geez Roxas needs to realise quickly that he so wants Axel... Im really liking this story, theres just something about Roxas in power and Axel his servant that just screams win. (Course when their roles are reversed thats also hot ;p)
Cirque du Lune chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Whe! I'm dead. Larxene killed me first. D:

I came back to life though, just to review your fic! :D And study for the exams that start on Monday... which is tomorrow. D:

-ahem-

Anyway, THE CONCUBINES ANNOY ME. yep. They do. A LOT. XD

Yayz! Tea. :P

Lots of Love.

Cirque
BonneNuit chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
You're saying you have a life? What! I didn't know that author's had lives... Preposterous. ;)
Sexy-Tacos-Emo-Waffles chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Poor Axel having to tend to such an easily angered Roxas. I really like what this is building up to... 8D I hope that he isn't sent to investigate! I thought Larxene was in charge of spies, anyways... I still don't trust her though. So I guess it really would be best if she wasn't informed. Or maye Xion...(is bad) Unless she's gonna end up being a good friend. Roxas must be getting tired of his servants being so... well, trying to please him. I, in fact, find it mildly hilarious. Anywys, I hope the rebellion doesn't end p to be anything serious; I,m afraid that if it is, Roxas might just lose his marbles! Thanks for he update!
Crashkai chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Tsk tsk Roxy, control that temper
Cirque du Lune chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Aww, you didn't have to do that! But...I do love cookies...THANKIES! And for sharing your cookie, you get a whole plate of ooey gooey chocolatey goodness...which means cookies. :P And this cake I just made! :D

This is awesomeness.

I have a really bad feeling about Larxene though...

I'ma go kill her now. xD

Love.

Cirque
mei lynn 64 chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
-flailing arms-OHOHOHOHOH! IMMA HIT LARXENE AND RUN! Think I'll make it far away enough before she realizes it was me?-blinks slowly- Anywhoo, this is really awesome and I've started plans on how to kidnap Roxas and Axel and drop them off on a private island and never let them escape! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...! Well... I've got to get it through the final details and on paper. That might take a while.

BUT! In the mean time! This is really good! I love how Roxas is mean but nice at the same time and how he shows his respect towards his mom.-nods- I really love how Axel helped Roxas when Larxene didn't show her respect towards Roxas. Just wow. I'm all together speechless with this fic.

Well... I'm gunna try and do something...-hits Larxene and uns away while shouting:- WISH ME LUCK IN GETTING AWAY!
aminaluvr4life chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Cool story, it reminds me a little of the anime, Story of Saiunkoku. I love the story so far and look forward to seeing how Roxas does ruling the country. _
Crashkai chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
D'aw, poor Roxas! So much work to do...
BonneNuit chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Moms can be scary when they want to... They must be heeded lest bad things happen.