Reviews for Burning Alive
jaz chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Amazing
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was heart breaking... I loved it
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Bourbon Rose chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
You know I read this several times, but for some reason I never reviewed? I'm deeply ashamed of myself... Because this so definitely deserves to be reviewed! You're so good with words, girl! You're fantastic and I'm honered to have you as my beta :)

"With Alice as the exception, the entire family was downstairs, sitting with Edward, talking with Edward, helping Edward through this pain. I was forgotten, alone, rocked to the core not only by my own self-guilt, but by Edward's new-found heartache."

Well, you pretty much nailed it right there, didn't you? It's so true and it's so freaking annoying that SM completely forgot to describe the pain Jasper goes through. Remember in BD, where Alice and he come back and they just completely ignore him? How they seem to be happy that Alice is back, but Jasper.. Ahw, it's just Jasper. What the hell? How frustrating and annoying is that?

Okay, I'm rambling now. I'm going to blame the time - it's midnight here. So yep, I'm going to sleep now and well.. speak to you later I guess :) Or at least - mail to you later..

Rambling again, haha.

Love - Rose
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Oh my god! Wow! Amazing! It casued me pain to read it! wow!
Mar-mar S chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
It's really good. You did a great job with describing the pain that they went through. I like it.
Winter-Hale chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
wow! that was sad... but i liked it. and im in love with jasper and im glad someone finally got him into a story like this because i never thought of the toll it would take on jasper wow

Winter Hale
GinkgoBiloba chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This was amazing! I love your portrayal of Jasper; he's just like I always imagine him. Thanks for writing this!
Raelynne chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
wow that was really sad to read jasper is my fav and wow.

tear tear

Leah chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I have read countless stories on here and although I enjoyed many of them - I have never felt the urge to comment. That is until I read your story. I have to say I never have thought about how Jasper was feeling, or in fact what Edward did straight after he left bella (of course I knew he was in pain.) I thought you captured this moment perfectly and really stuck to the characters and their personality! Well done :)
Bill chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I am so sorry I can't do more. Keep writing. You have the gift.

BILL

XOXOXOXO
Bill chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really am at a loss for words on this one. I know this about "Twilight", or is it? I understand why it had to go on print. Stories from the heart hit readers where they live; head on. Re-read it again with the following changes July 20th, time10:00am Jeff, Jessica, Amanda, Lisa, Kendra and Lisa. Almost 4 four months to the day, the pain that has been compartmentalized and pushed into the depths of despair and hoplesness burst out with a rush. Is it good? YES! Is it it fiction? No. I grapple with her loss everyday, yet my loss cannot compare you or your sister. I lost the "love of my life", that cannot compare to the loss of a parent. I will never say I know what you're going through for that would be foolish and false. You two are beautiful and bright, please do not think otherwise. Keep writing and sharing. You both have so much to live for and so much to offer.

Bill
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was actually a really good point. I also felt physical pain reading it...poor jasper. Great writing!
lIZZIE chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
OMG...X(
roon0 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very well written, well done.