Reviews for Bloody Valentine
Mr. President Man! XD
izzy chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
! of mi fave chapters
florutie chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Ah, I loved this .It's so beautiful in its own way :3 .
I almost cried while reading it (and it is very ,very hard to make me cry).
mew chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
i love it. - that pretty much sums it up
Annelithe chapter 18 . 12/13/2011
i loved it so much 3 im so happy that some did a yaoi this far all the ones ive read were just kiss kiss and i touched there and here.

i love you for this story3
YaoiOverlord chapter 18 . 12/1/2011
Never got my johnny x squee
Jamie Wilson chapter 18 . 11/10/2011
AH! HA-HA! Whelp, I knew you wouldn't disapointThis was such a great fic. It's, as far as I can remember, the first slash-y fic I've found on here that I really liked. Plus you didn't stop at the second or forth chapter like so many are fond of. I wish you had more JtHM fics. I wanted to point out that Johnny's door does, in fact, work quiet well, but whatever floats your boat. It was a nice story. Congrats on one-hundred ;D
Jamie Wilson chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
I planned to review while reading this chapter, and realized it would allow me to become your hundreth reviewer! Congrats! Or maybe I should say that the next time I review. Anyways. Not much to say yet-don't worry, I'll pour oil on your ego later-other than I will be severely unhappy if this ends with Squee and Pepito married. Sadly, I'm still rooting for Johnny over here D
Nobodyimportantatallnoserious chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
Loved it, and personally, I think i may write a similar story...maybe, although I might not because I enjoy staying in the Great UnHoly one's favor...meaning Jhonen.
Nobodyimportantatallnoserious chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
lawl, this made me think of OHSHC for a sec. Great story, amazingly written, except two key points, which you OBVIOUSLY, need to ignore when writing a homicidal johnny story.

Johnny flinches away from all forms of physical contact with people, even Squee, usually.

And that Johnny would never be the pitcher type, because of his inability to cope with romance and happiness (like him almost killing Devi)

All in all, amazing.
Naachan'sredhead chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
I think I read the poem a good six times before continuing on. Oh... no! Don't do it Squee return to the cooold... nah I just like Nny. Poor confused Squee.
Waruitenshi chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
! NOW THAT'S HOW YOU END A STORY! On a heart felt yet comical note! GO Nny & Squee lovey pairing! WOOOOOOOOT! I'm all happy they were together at the end XD I was worried for a few chapters there. I like your fanfic and I thought you kept it pretty well within the theme of JTHM with some hilariously random Invader Zim references which by the way.. there is a random male character that pops up even more randomly in the Invader Zim series who some what resembles Johnny. Lmfao so yeah... gives you something to think about...
Waruitenshi chapter 15 . 4/29/2011
Lmfao if I had been asked to marry someone I didn't love I would've ran away screaming like I'd lost my mind. XD
Waruitenshi chapter 12 . 4/29/2011
Wow... I mean.. just... wow... Lmfao. I mean I hate to see the cuteness of Squee die but who better to have done it than Nny? I mean somehow, it makes it less horrible. I'm just glad he went to heaven.