Reviews for Lady and the Tramp
Adoxagraphy.Angelus chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh, gosh...

That was... Too freakin' cute. :D You just don't have bad stories, do you?
DolceDesiderio chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Go team Blackwater!

I've never agreed on Jacob imprinting on a demon child like you said. A Werewolf and a Vampire is sorta creepy. But a Werewolf and a She Wolf is perfect! So screw Renesmee Cullen!

GO TEAM GO! GOOOO BLACKWATER!

I absolutely love your stories:D They make me pee my pants whenever I read the humor ones!XD

Literally,ask my cousin and she'll tell you!

Love your story by the way!
mountain lioness chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
hey!

i was wondering around fanfiction for the first time in a while and i remembered your stories :)

read the new ones and, once again, i like them. this one would be pukeably cute if you didn't characterize interesting characters as well as you do ;)

so yeah, just telling you again that i like how you write and that i hope more chapters for quil n' claire and tom n' luna will resurface.

aaaand that near to you is a song i've liked for quite a while

bye! :P
FOREVERBOOKWORM322 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
THIS IS TOO FUNNY!
GinnyMastrani chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
lol, nice
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
luvd the stry! ttly cute!
Turquoise Girl chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Heh. Very cute!

TG
imadinorawr chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Love the story! I always thought they liked each other, too. I'm into the whole Leah and Jacob thing
Jacobleah chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Cute & funny
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Really good. Everyone is in character. And it's Blackwater. And it makes sense! :D
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
hilarious

luci
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
More Blackwater moments for me to enjoy! - After being subjected to Sam and Emily's tender kissy-face moment. XD Just slap this Team Leah fan in the face why don't they?

“Fuck you, Black.”

So Jake's over. Again. I think he lives for this. Don't get me wrong, tormenting my sister can be really fun, but Jake's been spending way too much time at it since Bella and the Cullens left town. Eventually, Leah's gonna snap and I'm pretty sure Jake'll lose.

“You can't. You'd fall in love with me,” I hear Jake reply. - I loved the interaction. I laughed at Jacob's line but pictured Leah rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

Leah says, “Even for a dog, you smell godawful.”

“You're a dog, too,” he giggles. Yes, giggles. “A bitch, actually.”

I can't help but snort at that one because it never gets old, but I quickly stifle it. Because I'm a lot smarter than Jake.

“Oh, ha ha, I've never heard that before. Can't you think of anything new? Aren't Alphas supposed to be at least semi-intelligent?”

“No, I think we're just supposed to be the strongest and manliest and most beastly,” Jake replies as I'm pouring my soda.

“Right. I think the wolf-gods messed up on this one,” she says with disdain, and I hear her start walking towards the kitchen, and my safe haven suddenly feels much less safe.

Jake leaps off the couch to follow her, most likely because she just seriously emasculated him and that's just not cool. - Oh, that was a cold burn! GO LEAH!

“I cannot believe you seriously have made a hobby out of being an obnoxious piece of crap that hangs around my house. Were you really that hung up on Bella that you have to decline into pest-hood just to get some sort of attention?”

“Were you really that hung up on Sam that you had to decline into bitch-hood just to make yourself feel better?” Jake snaps back. I imagine he brings it up because her comment stung a little, but bringing up Sam is a low blow. But she started it. Whatever, I'm not picking sides. - Ouch. Those are low blows on both sides.

She reaches up at the top shelf on her tip-toes. I wonder what she's doing before I glance at Jake and see he's practically drooling at my sister's butt, and then I'm so grossed out that I don't really care what she's reaching for. I suddenly find myself wishing that Leah's shorts were longer and that she occasionally wore shirts other than tank tops, because Jake shouldn't look at my sister like that. It's sort of disgusting.

Maybe it's because Jake's been so anti-social the last few months. I'm fairly certain Leah's the closest thing to a girl he's come into contact with for a while. Eventually, you'll look at anything. Just saying.

Leah finally gets a hold of whatever it was she was reaching for, and it's about goddamn time, too, because I was about to punch my Alpha in the face, and there's no way that would end well. - It's nice to see that Seth doesn't appreciate other guys checking out his sister like that. And yet he is still a little brother not seeing why anyone would be interested in his sister. Yea, Jacob is just so anti-social. Puh-lease. I'd throw myself at Jacob Black if he crossed my path. LOL. No literally and seriously. Anything to get him to touch me.

And then I have an epiphany. All this bullshit they've been pulling suddenly makes sense. Jake and Leah like each other. They like like each other. And as much as that freaks me out, I kind of wish they'd just get on with it and stop making my house a warzone. Unfortunately, they're both too romantically retarded to do anything about it. - lol, but I think we all have a tendency to be 'romantically retarded'. -

“Jake, put the end of this in your mouth and shut your eyes,” I say.

“That's what she said,” he snickers, and I snicker too until Leah's glare shuts us both up and Jake does as I said. - LOL. Leah should've corrected him and said, "Don't you mean 'he'?" Hehehe. HAH AHAHAHAHAH!

But I loved the story. It was really cute. Keep up the great work. GO TEAM BLACKWATER!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Awesome.
BLACKWATER4EVR chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw, I love this! I laughed so hard at the romantically retarded line. this is cute.
ParamoreDecoy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
lol. this story is pretty funny..