Reviews for Happy 17th Demi
demetriaxo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It didn't suck! It was amazing!:D
wsupAnonnymous chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww
jadewests chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awhhh cute :D
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
omg babe it so does not sucked aw i love it great job i would love a after party chapter like them in demi's room uh showing their love wink wink ...how'd the cleaning go? I hate doing that!
Mell23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
this was actually really good! i enjoyed it! everything was so cute and calmly written to props go to you for that. keep up the good writing:)
Dee chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
is this story truue? or are u just making it upp for funn? it was very good ) x
southofnowherefanatic chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Lol. Ikr? I'd been watching the video yesterday(and the day before) and I said to my sister, "First I find out the girl can sing, then I find out she can REALLY sing, then I discover that she's got an adorable dorky sense of humor, NOW I see she can dance? Dang. No wonder Selena was/is so "possesive" with her."

Don't worry, Selenalenalena, we don't wanna take your girl, we just wanna piece of her.
PurpleWaterBottle chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
aw ) if only it were true *sigh*. Anyways, great one shot!
shawn-n-belle chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I always think that it's a nice change of pace when we experience Selena as the bad guy in these stories, given the whole Demi situation and how every one views her as the villian. ;) Very nice work, I think it's a very well developed idea even if you don't see it. lmao.
AtUFrEdDiE chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I'd like to think this is what really happen. Or maybe not at Demi's birthday but maybe at the AMA's. I can dream, right?

Great one-shot.
Iliterallycannot chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Haha, another great story :D and oh my god! That video...that video was just wow, like seriously i can see why you got distracted by it! whew! i've watched it like 50million times too lol
aznsmartalec chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Aw, they'll always be drawn towards each other.
VanessaBabyS chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
“Really? Because its an hour and a half into my party and you haven’t said a word to me. When exactly where you going to say something to me?”

This is so cute and Hilarious...I see no beyatch-eness here at all.

I guess more out there things.

Reading this line made my eyebrows dance, it was funny and felt funny...I was moving my brows lol.

That entire "END" made me go insane and then when you said because you can I wnated to strangle you...not really cause I love your stories and their need to feed me. Amazing, I think Demi's character was understandable and maybe the story was a bit rushed but then again this is amazing, first time I've seen it fic'ed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Very good! I didn't see Sel as much of a bad guy as she was... hm... nervous? I think you portrayed our girls very well:) and although they shoulda kissed ;) it was very good:) and i loved it:) Like i love all of your fics:)
TwiztedSymphony chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Loved It!

I love how Selena is the one that is hiding from Demi and OMG I'm way to hyper IDK if its the story or my lack of sleep.

Anyways Amazing and you need to write more :)