Reviews for Uncomfortable
Isabel chapter 18 . 1/1
I love this story! I really liked the update, thank you! I come back to it once in a while to reread it. It just gets better!
Thank you again for writing!
Elfarmy chapter 18 . 12/25/2016
Thank you for posting again. It was a great surprise when I came across it. I hope you update again.
M chapter 18 . 12/22/2016
I can't wait till the next update, you leave the reader in antipaction after every chapter. It's a skill most don't have and I'm sure it takes you lots of planning. I had to binge read this in one night because I couldn't stand not knowing what will happen.
Mych0ice chapter 18 . 12/13/2016
Waiting for more.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/10/2016
I hope you finish this one day it was a great story to read
alli62 chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Your update was a gift. Thank you. I always say, you never know when one of your favorite authors shows up in you inbox with an update to one of your favorite stories.

You made my day. Thank you again. I hope all is well.
cejsmom chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
Thank you for this update! It's amazing how no matter how long it's been since you've read the previous chapter - some stories bring you right back in! Amazing!
drul chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
What a surprise! I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish this story... so thanks for the update! :)
jasam4ever19 chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Thank you for updating! I really hope you get motivated to finish this story. I would love to be able to see the story through to the end and I'm sure all your other fans will as well.
Bramble chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
I LOVE this story i read so many fanfics and this is by far my favorite, loved this update cant wait til you update again x
Guest chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
I was so surprised to see this update! Wow!
V.cunhacarmo chapter 18 . 10/30/2016
Just reread everything again. Still a great story! Hope you find it in yourslf to finish! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Greetings from Brazil
Darkladysade chapter 18 . 10/27/2016
Anyway, I love your story. I hope you could finish it one day.
silverpieces chapter 18 . 10/26/2016
So, I thought I was re-reading this story, I had no idea it wasn't complete! I just got to the end of this chapter (without reading the A/N first) and was devastated to see there were no more chapters! So I thought I'd just review this story to let you know that I am still reading this story and would love to see what happens next. Just in case that helps to motivate you. No pressure :D
AlexaGrace chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
Thank you for updating this story. It has always been one of my favs! I do hope you find it within yourself to update/complete this story. If not, thank you for the enjoyment it has brought me reading it.
2,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »