Reviews for Indeterminate Necessity
Gravity's Child chapter 1 . 3/5
That was really cute. Zhao/Zuko is so freakin hard to find.
Iwatoke chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That was surprisingly hot. When I saw Zuko and Zhao's names on the filter list, I didn't expect much putting them together. Thankfully I have been shown how unlikely pairs can have such an interesting spark. :)
Luv2Read247 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was my first ZhaoXZuko fic and it was amazing! I don't think I'll find other ones this good so you should write a sequel to this! Or just another story with that pairing ;) This was really good and I loved how Zhao couldn't figure out why Zuko was coming to him.
Decipher Philosophy chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Thank you! Like literally thank you! You're the only story that wasn't filled with gore! And I truly enjoy reading it!
prinkism chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
unf

hot

Zuko you tease

love this story 3
rain chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was incredible hot and somehow made me very thoughtful. 0
Dantalions chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Aw! Theyn like each other! xD

...Wait, that IS the reason right? :P
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Know what'd be awesome? If there was a sequel or spin-off/side-line fic for this because I swear, it's because of this story that I've bemoaned the lack of good Zhao/Zuko fics. Or maybe just write some more of this pairing? Please? *puppy eyes*
AUehara chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Zuko is a teaser! Zuko is a teaser! *singing* Hahahahaha! I loved it! I don't know if it was meant to be funny, but it was! xD

.Atsuko Uehara
LadyPaige chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I love this story, it's so hard to find good Zhao x Zuko work.
kjollar chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
When I've gone looking for Zhao/Zuko today that's exactly what I've most wanted to read and thought I'd never find. Thank you so much for scratching this itch of mine and please write some more XD
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was way awesome! I just love these two! I hadn't thought about them until today really. And I was all "fuck, better look them up on fanfic", and viola! I found this fantastic hot, little number! Zhao has a certain arrogance and power that makes him so irresistable. And Zuko is just damn sexy! You made these characters perfect. Maybe you should do a sequel with Zuko's "pov", or rather, side of the story. Just an idea :). So did they do it for lust or love?

Great job!
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Well, um, *hot*. The very first Zhaoko I find it is absolutely perfect and IC (Hey. Hey! How'd you do that?)
new moongirl chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
haha lol zhao's so clueless XD
kwityerbeliaken chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Thank you, we needed a good ZhaoXZuko fanfic. Keep it up, champ!

~Mike~