Reviews for The Cure
Shanthi.lily chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
EclipseLover97 chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
keep going your doing greats
LadyAmazon chapter 20 . 5/6/2010
What kind of cliff hanger is that? I was getting all exciting and then you leave things like that? You better update quickly! Things are geting epic!
EclipseLover97 chapter 19 . 5/2/2010
keep going your doing great
Shanthi.lily chapter 19 . 4/29/2010
ItalianBreadstick chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
Very cute! :) Loved it again! Please update soon!
thegypsy chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
aw! so cute!
Shanthi.lily chapter 18 . 4/23/2010
LadyAmazon chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
Too amazing for words! oh...that's four words. I found words! . Not very good words to explain how epically awesome this story is!
LucyPenny chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
I've been following your story probably since you started it, and I've finally decided to get an account so that I could leave you a review. Jacob/oc are usually my favorite stories, and yours doesn't disappoint. I'm really enjoying it, and I think you're doing a great job with it. I like that she didn't immediately respond favorably to the news of being Jacob's imprint, but I'm glad she realized her love for Jacob (and vice versa) after talking with Sam. As for this chapter, I enjoyed her "bonding" with the Jasper & Alice. I like that the Cullens see her as a way to help bring the wolves & Cullens to work together. Thanks for a great chapter, can't wait for the next!
July Fox chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
auahaahh

i love that party
thegypsy chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
oh! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm so happy for jacob. love it
EclipseLover97 chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
keep going your doing great
Shanthi.lily chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
thegypsy chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
im so happy for jacob! he always deserved a woman who would love him for the wonderful man that he is. Awesome!
238 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »