Reviews for The Cure
ItalianBreadstick chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
Very cute! :) Loved it again! Please update soon!
thegypsy chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
aw! so cute!
soccergurl31294 chapter 18 . 4/23/2010
LadyAmazon chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
Too amazing for words! oh...that's four words. I found words! . Not very good words to explain how epically awesome this story is!
LucyPenny chapter 18 . 4/22/2010
I've been following your story probably since you started it, and I've finally decided to get an account so that I could leave you a review. Jacob/oc are usually my favorite stories, and yours doesn't disappoint. I'm really enjoying it, and I think you're doing a great job with it. I like that she didn't immediately respond favorably to the news of being Jacob's imprint, but I'm glad she realized her love for Jacob (and vice versa) after talking with Sam. As for this chapter, I enjoyed her "bonding" with the Jasper & Alice. I like that the Cullens see her as a way to help bring the wolves & Cullens to work together. Thanks for a great chapter, can't wait for the next!
July Fox chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
auahaahh

i love that party
thegypsy chapter 17 . 4/15/2010
oh! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm so happy for jacob. love it
EclipseLover97 chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
keep going your doing great
soccergurl31294 chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
thegypsy chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
im so happy for jacob! he always deserved a woman who would love him for the wonderful man that he is. Awesome!
EclipseLover97 chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
aww so sweet

keep going your doing great
soccergurl31294 chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
LadyAmazon chapter 16 . 4/3/2010
*squeal* AW! XD I can't take it! It's so adorable - - And aweet and romantic! I just want to hug you! God, i was smiling the whole time when i was reading this! I'm gonna read the whole story again - bye! Update again soon!
sara125982 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
Absolute perfection. Loved this chapter. I started reading today and just coul'nt stop which led to me reading all is one of the best Jake stories I have ever read. I cant wait for more so please update soon.
WhatisDoneLEtItbe chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I liked this chaper a lot. It definately put in a lot of begining bonding time in there and it transitioned nicely. There was one spelling error i found you said freeze instead of freezer but that was all. Can't wait to read more!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »