Reviews for The Cure
sandaime23 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Interesting teaser, it would kill jacob if he didn't go after her. I would think the imprint would pull him along to where ever she would go because he could not live without her. Can't wait to see how you are going to write the story and I can't wait to read it. Hope you can start soon.
Binx12 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Really great story! I can't wait for the sequel!
Life'sAbitchAndThenYouDie chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Da da da dammm... hehe

So... when's the sequel out?

Cheers
ThisBeautifulInsanity chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Okay. I know I already said it but this story is my favorite Jacob imprinting story.

I've already read it more than once and I just can't get enough of it.

And now you posted that teaser for the sequel Sweet Sacrifice and I am going insane on waiting for the first chapter to be posted.

Anyway I loved the story so much and I think you really are a great writer.

And I most definitely can't wait to continue Jacob and Denae's story in Sweet Sacrifice~
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
OMG! The sneak peak looked SOOOO good! Un-BEE-LEE-VABLE!

Great update. I can't remember reviewing for the last few chapters but they were all good! And I guessed right on invisi-vamp, eh?

SEQUEL SOON!
Madeline Cullen chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
AWEH! AUTHOR ALERT! I MUST KNOW WHEN THE NEXT ONE IS OUT!
cas.92 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
awww, im such a sucker for lovey dovey stuff . great idea for the epilogue too, having it clear up jake's thoughts and all that.

and the teaser... at first i was chuckling, then 'O.O'

good luck on the sequel, can't wait!
LadyAmazon chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
EPIC! haha electric blanket.

YOU'VE GOT TO START WRITING ON THE SEQUEL! I'll even wave pom poms to cheer you on! Go saraneedsahobby! Go saraneedsahobby! Yay!
AnnaBelle754 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
I was all awwwwwwww this is so cute and makes me feel all lovey dovey AND THEN THE TEASERhaha the end was like ohhhhh nooooo *dramatic gasp* :O LOVED IT! :D!
thegypsy chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
wow what?
Alya Kihaku chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
YOU ARE EPIC! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! THE ENDING? YOU OUT DID YOURSELF! AMAZING! WICKED! (clears throat and coughs) thank you for the message by the way, it made me smile. I can't wait for the prequel! it's going to be epic! keep up the good work and stay strong!

see you in the dark,

Alya Kihaku O.o
DanielleBurkex3 chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
i swear to god

if you change her into a vampire

i will haunt you XD

jkjk

but seriously :(

no vampy denae
WhatisDoneLEtItbe chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
You did an awesome job with this chapter _ I didn't find any grammar or spelling or anything

Can't wait for more this is my favorite story for the twilight section of fanfiction
Tety Potter-Malfoy chapter 31 . 7/20/2010
OMG,

I LOVED!

Really, this story is so good!

Please, update soon!
LucyPenny chapter 31 . 7/20/2010
Wow! So awesome! I knew it! I just had a feeling it was her brother, & I'm glad they were able to reconnect. Hate it that he's leaving & they didn't really get much bonding time, but it's understandable. Hopefully, when he becomes more controlled & gets used to his "diet change", they'll be able to be around each other. So glad that he & Jacob didn't kill each other! So glad everyone was alive (so to speak) & well after the big fight.

Great chapter & I can't wait to read what happens next!

Oh, and I totally thought Leah would end up imprinting on Chase!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »