Reviews for The Cure
Shnitzel chapter 32 . 7/30/2010
Since you sent me a PM, I didn't know whether to review here or in a PM... so I just decided with this. :D

You tied up this story rather nicely. Good conclusion but it has enough lose ends to write about for the sequel. I like how it was written in Jacob's point of view. It gives us a chance to truly see his love for Denae. It's sweet. Their gifts for one another are very original as well. (Even if the git of jewelry is overplayed, it is kind of unavoidable, I suppose. -') I can't wait to read the sequel. I'm sure it will be as awesome as this one!

Update soon!

madhatter47 chapter 32 . 7/30/2010
Ohh No! Poor Denae shes been through so much! Whats happening with her an Jake now? Post the new story soon, pleease :D
EclipseLover97 chapter 32 . 7/28/2010
I really Loved reading The Cure you are a great writer I am so happy you are making a sequel I already see myself loving it I can't wait for the first chapter
Latte Nights chapter 32 . 7/28/2010
OMG! I red the story in like two days and found it awesome. I like the way you created your OC, not at all ultra powerful or somethin' like that. And the invisible vampire, I thought it was Grant and it was Chase! Big big surprise there! But the best part was the teaser. I really wanna know what did happen.

Another thing, really good use of the imprint! I'll be waiting for the sequel.

See ya!

LPsDarkAngel chapter 32 . 7/27/2010
sandaime23 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Interesting teaser, it would kill jacob if he didn't go after her. I would think the imprint would pull him along to where ever she would go because he could not live without her. Can't wait to see how you are going to write the story and I can't wait to read it. Hope you can start soon.
Binx12 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Really great story! I can't wait for the sequel!
Life'sAbitchAndThenYouDie chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Da da da dammm... hehe

So... when's the sequel out?

ThisBeautifulInsanity chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
Okay. I know I already said it but this story is my favorite Jacob imprinting story.

I've already read it more than once and I just can't get enough of it.

And now you posted that teaser for the sequel Sweet Sacrifice and I am going insane on waiting for the first chapter to be posted.

Anyway I loved the story so much and I think you really are a great writer.

And I most definitely can't wait to continue Jacob and Denae's story in Sweet Sacrifice~
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
OMG! The sneak peak looked SOOOO good! Un-BEE-LEE-VABLE!

Great update. I can't remember reviewing for the last few chapters but they were all good! And I guessed right on invisi-vamp, eh?

Madeline Cullen chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
cas.92 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
awww, im such a sucker for lovey dovey stuff . great idea for the epilogue too, having it clear up jake's thoughts and all that.

and the teaser... at first i was chuckling, then 'O.O'

good luck on the sequel, can't wait!
LadyAmazon chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
EPIC! haha electric blanket.

YOU'VE GOT TO START WRITING ON THE SEQUEL! I'll even wave pom poms to cheer you on! Go saraneedsahobby! Go saraneedsahobby! Yay!
AnnaBelle754 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
I was all awwwwwwww this is so cute and makes me feel all lovey dovey AND THEN THE TEASERhaha the end was like ohhhhh nooooo *dramatic gasp* :O LOVED IT! :D!
thegypsy chapter 32 . 7/26/2010