Reviews for The Cure
cas.92 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
awww, im such a sucker for lovey dovey stuff . great idea for the epilogue too, having it clear up jake's thoughts and all that.

and the teaser... at first i was chuckling, then 'O.O'

good luck on the sequel, can't wait!
LadyAmazon chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
EPIC! haha electric blanket.

YOU'VE GOT TO START WRITING ON THE SEQUEL! I'll even wave pom poms to cheer you on! Go saraneedsahobby! Go saraneedsahobby! Yay!
AnnaBelle754 chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
I was all awwwwwwww this is so cute and makes me feel all lovey dovey AND THEN THE TEASERhaha the end was like ohhhhh nooooo *dramatic gasp* :O LOVED IT! :D!
thegypsy chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
wow what?
Alya Kihaku chapter 32 . 7/26/2010
YOU ARE EPIC! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! THE ENDING? YOU OUT DID YOURSELF! AMAZING! WICKED! (clears throat and coughs) thank you for the message by the way, it made me smile. I can't wait for the prequel! it's going to be epic! keep up the good work and stay strong!

see you in the dark,

Alya Kihaku O.o
CryingRosex3 chapter 32 . 7/25/2010
i swear to god

if you change her into a vampire

i will haunt you XD

jkjk

but seriously :(

no vampy denae
WhatisDoneLEtItbe chapter 31 . 7/23/2010
You did an awesome job with this chapter _ I didn't find any grammar or spelling or anything

Can't wait for more this is my favorite story for the twilight section of fanfiction
Tety Potter-Malfoy chapter 31 . 7/20/2010
OMG,

I LOVED!

Really, this story is so good!

Please, update soon!
LucyPenny chapter 31 . 7/20/2010
Wow! So awesome! I knew it! I just had a feeling it was her brother, & I'm glad they were able to reconnect. Hate it that he's leaving & they didn't really get much bonding time, but it's understandable. Hopefully, when he becomes more controlled & gets used to his "diet change", they'll be able to be around each other. So glad that he & Jacob didn't kill each other! So glad everyone was alive (so to speak) & well after the big fight.

Great chapter & I can't wait to read what happens next!

Oh, and I totally thought Leah would end up imprinting on Chase!
Shanthi.lily chapter 31 . 7/20/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!
EclipseLover97 chapter 31 . 7/19/2010
awe so sweet i loved it i am glad she got chase back in her life and i am so happy you are having a sequel can't wait for it

keep going your doing great
ThisBeautifulInsanity chapter 31 . 7/19/2010
I love this story so much!

I remember reading it a while back then I forgot the name and have been looking for it for a while now.

And I found this is one of my favorite Jacob imprint stories.I just love Dee and her personality and those dog comments back when she first found out the werewolve secret made me laugh.

Great Story!

Update Soon!
cas.92 chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
awww, he wants to go to alaska . poor dee

can't wait for the next chapter and the sequel!
Life'sAbitchAndThenYouDie chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
Ok, I'll admit than I liked it... but I was hoping you wouldn't leave the scene where Jacob gets hurt out

Cheers
Shnitzel chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
Good way to end, I mean you still have one more to go, but you know what I mean.

I'm really curios about that sequel. Have you thought of a title yet?

Oh, don't be disappointed that I figured out some of the plot. I just happened to be very good at that. Really, I do it all the time. The talent keeps me from enjoying stories sometimes, but I'm sure many of your readers got shocked good by the reveal.

Keep up the good work and updates soon!

-Shnitzel