Reviews for The Cure
soccergurl31294 chapter 31 . 7/20/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!
EclipseLover97 chapter 31 . 7/19/2010
awe so sweet i loved it i am glad she got chase back in her life and i am so happy you are having a sequel can't wait for it

keep going your doing great
ThisBeautifulInsanity chapter 31 . 7/19/2010
I love this story so much!

I remember reading it a while back then I forgot the name and have been looking for it for a while now.

And I found this is one of my favorite Jacob imprint stories.I just love Dee and her personality and those dog comments back when she first found out the werewolve secret made me laugh.

Great Story!

Update Soon!
cas.92 chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
awww, he wants to go to alaska . poor dee

can't wait for the next chapter and the sequel!
Life'sAbitchAndThenYouDie chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
Ok, I'll admit than I liked it... but I was hoping you wouldn't leave the scene where Jacob gets hurt out

Shnitzel chapter 31 . 7/18/2010
Good way to end, I mean you still have one more to go, but you know what I mean.

I'm really curios about that sequel. Have you thought of a title yet?

Oh, don't be disappointed that I figured out some of the plot. I just happened to be very good at that. Really, I do it all the time. The talent keeps me from enjoying stories sometimes, but I'm sure many of your readers got shocked good by the reveal.

Keep up the good work and updates soon!

Guest chapter 31 . 7/17/2010
great chapter, sad its ending but great there will be a sequel. I wanted to review to your last chapter but i couldnt, so i wanted to say now that it was fantatsic. Btw, i love nightwish too. I have all their albums. )
Alya Kihaku chapter 31 . 7/17/2010

See you in the dark,

Alya Kihaku O.o
LadyAmazon chapter 31 . 7/17/2010
Aww! I actually started tearing up. I;m so happy they're reunited! This is the twilight story of the summer for me! . Thanks for sharing! I can't wait for the sequel, that's definetly going on my alert and favorites list!
Jenni Drocks chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
Aww, man, no way! I love your story and can not wait for the next chapter!

Jenni Drocks chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
This is a really great story so far. I can't wait to read the other chapters.

Life'sAbitchAndThenYouDie chapter 30 . 7/12/2010
Great that you made a few changes!
cas.92 chapter 30 . 7/11/2010
ahhh, such an evil chiffy . i don't think i've ever been so anxious for a next update as i am now.

keep up the good work, you're story's amazing!
bubb chapter 30 . 7/10/2010
sosoooo goood update!
yacos chapter 9 . 7/10/2010
I cried at this chapter...keep going because it is very good
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »