Reviews for It's All Relative
Please continue
irnzenmonk chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
pretty interesting story ne
Senzetzu chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Nice. Since you're back mind continuing this?
Daimakaichoko chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
not sure what to think, interesting though, hope to see where it goes
Cattsith chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Woot! I love it when you continue stories. I loved this one, too. Please keep it up :)
Farmer Kyle chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
All in all, a very interesting story you have here. I can't wait to see more!

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
This is... going to be a little weird of a story. It's interesting, but the intersection of animes comes at odd parts in time. I look forward to more though, definitely!
HitmanPAC chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
It's nice to see a story where Genma isn't the root of all of Ranma's problems. I'm interested to see where this is going. Like you said, though, it was a one-shot before, so I'm not holding my breath; it might be very difficult to weave this into a proper story.
Final-Fan chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
Well, as funny as it would be if he was sharing Rei's dump of an apartment building, I'm not sure where you'd go from that...

But I do find this extremely intriguing, and exactly what was that blast that hit Ranma anyway?

I'd also like to note that they may have recorded the fight where they initially captured Ranma and Gendo, and, even if not, careful recollection will still indicate that Ranma was relatively peaceful; NERV may correctly conclude that Gendo simply has some way of causing Ranma to attack. The later encounter at the site of their camp is more evidence in the same direction, and makes their realization of that possibility fairly likely IMO unless you choose to make them overlook it.
ijpowers92 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
well it isn't bad. I don't want to fav it though.
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
this is really interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
taalismn chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Ouch.

This would actually be funny, if it wasn't for the horrible prospect that with a misled Ranma on his side, Gendo might actually SUCCEED in his Tang scenario. The NERV crew's jumping to conclusions just snowballs the chances of Ranma inadvertantly ending the world.

However, the prospect of Ritsuko pulling a Nodoka and sneaking back into Tokyo 3 disguised in a kimono, with the 'family heirloom' shotgun slung and disguised on her back? Thus leading to Gendo doing a fair imitation of Genma hauling arse as his ex tries to un-man him in the street?

Priceless.

Will be watching this one with interest.
DarkStrider chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Great stuff! It's been a while since I've seen something of yours and I like the tone and setting of this one. Here's hoping you continue!
Bob chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Well, Gendo is certainly trying his hardest to screw over the rest of humanity, but what's his endgame here?

We're talking about a man who doesn't take a crap without a plan, a backup plan, a half baked scheme and a couple of ideas that could grow into a plan and he's just wound Ranma up and just let him go? Is he insane? Well, no, we know he's insane, but has he gone from his normal evil chessmaster sort of insanity to full blown tinfoil hat wearing, avoid the ducks because they're plotting something insanity?
They call me Bruce chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Good work here, fella. I don't feel like saying anything more.