Reviews for Pig convention or the art of speaking your mind
CinnamonKiss chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
Yay! Finally an update. I'm sorry I haven't had the chance to review the other chapters, but this one was too good to resist. Derek and Izzie locked in a room together...this can only mean one thing. LOL. Amazing chapter. Pleasepleaseplease update soon!
McShip chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
This is the most unexpected couple I have ever read. I stumbled upon this and I was like, "Izzie and Derek? No!" But I read it. DANG! Update soon. I wanna see where this goes. :D
lexie chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
ok you need to post the nestt one mcdizzie is mazing
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
I feel like a merder traitor for saying this but it is good not my fave coz it's not merder
pepper-maroon chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
So, I just recently got back to reading fanfics and found this. The first thing that went through my head was "YAY! Another D/I!"

Please continue this. I like how you took one simple moment and let it mean so much more. It's realizations like these that always get D & I on the track to each other (especially in my mind).

Update soon and please keep the McDrizzie love going.
yadyforever chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
i loved it please update soon.
WildHope17 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
love this pairing...but I love Izzie with anyone! can't wait for more!
mona230189 chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
loved it...please update again as soon as you can!

but i think its time for some action (maybe some kissing for the start)i don't think i can wait any longer!

i just love this pairing
LisaLevine chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Cute! Looking forward to where you take this!
Caity chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
This is great can't wait for teh next update
Star of CCTV chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Great, cant wait for more.
amy chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
I like this!
mona230189 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
i like it...i'm a big derek izzie fan!

Don't be suprised if you don't get as many reviews as others but this pairing just isn't very popular...

three to five reviews are a lot for this pairing

but i loved it and i really want you to continue
LisaLevine chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I actually love Lexzie, but would love to see more of this! D/I is intriguing! Good start!
Star of CCTV chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
hehe love it. Love Izzie's rant and Dereks admission.

I like the idea of Derek and Izzie. Normally an Alex and Izzie fan but looking forward to seeing where this will go.

More please.