Reviews for On Words of Honor
Mana chapter 1 . 7/15
This is a SWEET story! High smut or not!
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
It was so SMEXY! I loved it! There was the occasional Haji mixed in there, so that was a tad distracting, but it was a really good lemon, like I started sweating it was so hot, lmfao. Thanks for sharing this fic, it was beautiful. _
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It certainly was hot and kinda sad, but I have to wonder what happened to his sisters after he was turned.
NnoitraUkitake chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This story is super awesome :3 I've read it many times.
One day when you get the chance you should make a sequel for it.
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Why did you keep calling Ichigo "Haji"? Isn't he from Blood ?
Hullop chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
That was so hot. Although I do feel bad for Ichigo.
ravenoftime chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
so sweet, i almost cried (I cry at things i find romantic it's embarrassing)
YaoiCandy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lol this story was Fucking Great loved it i love hardcore yaoi filled with smut / yummy but for some reason this line had me burst out in laughter - "He was sleepy. He was Dead" lolz i dont know why but it was really funny when i read it XD!
anohana chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I just wanna ask who is Haji? Wonder if you just took another story, change the name and there, we have Aizen x Ichigo (sorry, rather being annoyed about that )
Kiku90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This story is both sad and incredibly romantic. I cried when he died, although if that is from my period fucking up my hormones I don’t know, but none the less I cried, in a good way as Ichi realized he was not doing that for his sisters but himself in the end.
ChrystalSara chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Loved it! Was such a fun read!
inouehime-chanZero-koNii-sama chapter 1 . 5/2/2011