Reviews for The Four Suits
CosmicMoonlight chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Omg I love your stories. You have amazing structure and the right amount of suspence . I enjoyed how you planned out this story and managed to wrap up everything in the end .
I haven't read a good itanaru fic in ages and your story certainly set the bar even higher, I also enjoyed how you didnt make sasuke a love or past love interest those stories can be annoying.
Can't wait for more amazing work. :)
OrangeFan chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I love a good ItaNaru! And I think this is by far one of the best ones I've read. I'm even reviewing it because I love it so much! I loved the plot, definitely unique! I also really liked the chapter names, and how it all ties in together in the end with your last line, "a royal flush, of hearts," I will definitely be reading this again.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
This was so good!. I read this story all night and finished it this morning. At first I thought I had it all figured out with Gaara making some devious plot with his brother and sister, but I really like them as characters. Then the plot got more complicated with every word and I just couldn't stop reading! I was like 'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!' Obviously I was confused but so very much intrigued by the chaos. I was almost scared to keep reading because I was terrified of the mess Naruto got himself into, but I had to know. It was such an intense reading experience, and that's just the story itself not even the sexy bits. Seriously, very nice work. About halfway through chapter 4 I think my brain got whiplash and I just could not believe there were so many big reveals I never saw coming. I loved everything. I kept saying 'What just happened?! NO! nononononon! No way! What is true anymore?! Everyone is a double agent!' over and over again. I kind of think Naruto got away with things easily, but that's love, you just forgive. Awesome.
Conflicted Soul chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Love it! Absolutely love it! and I'm pretty sure I've found a new author I like ;)
Arfa chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
*starry eyed and gushing* gosh I just love this pairing ItaNaru, SasuNaru is sooo overrated... Wish there were more stories with this pairing :)))
Kafuka Megumi chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Absolutely amazing, great fix you have made :) love possesive semes' (_) ;)
chihiro chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Love it, love it! Amazing! Keep on writing.
:Dxx
Fujoshi-dono chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Wow. The story was so long, but I love it.
I love how you portrayed Itachi, Naruto, and Sasori.
I just loved everything, ok. Omg.
Totally gonna be on my favorites list.
Keep writing more, I'd love to read them (and I'm sure a lot of other people would also love it too).
ItaNaru forever! Haha
BlackKittyMoon chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Wow I loved this story. At first I was getting pissed off cause I couldn't figure out who the people were who kept talking random times in the story.
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I wonder who are the two people talking? I think it's Itachi and Sasuke, but it's sounds like Neji in it to.
RebelHybrid chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Hi I just have to say that because of this story (I read it all before reviewing) and your other ItaNaru stories, I'm hooked on ItaNaru. With this one I was on the edge of my seat, wanting to know what happens next but at the same time enjoying every freaking second. I love this and the other stories! And as for you, I have to say that your an incredible writer, please keep writing. Toodles!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Good story it was sooo interesting!
XamierTheNobody chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
That was adorable! I loved reading it so much!
kasia110 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Adored it!
Tsumujikaze chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Damn. You have no idea how much I FUCKING LOVED THIS STORY. It was a mix of all my favorite things. ItaNaru. Lemons. Suspense. And Boss/Assistant romance. Well, I like Student/Teacher romance a little bit more, but whatever.