Reviews for The Four Suits
YaoiFanGirl6221 chapter 5 . 10/11
Great story
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2015
Bravo! This was extremely entertaining,but I did find the transitions a little bit off
RhyeMeow chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
I so love this! -screams to the void-
Anon chapter 5 . 8/25/2015
I loved the intricate plot, it was fun trying to guess who were the ones scheming and having sex 'behind the scenes'! Thank you for writing ItaNaru, it's hard to find good fanfictions for this pairing :)
sparrowhawk13 chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
CosmicMoonlight chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Omg I love your stories. You have amazing structure and the right amount of suspence . I enjoyed how you planned out this story and managed to wrap up everything in the end .
I haven't read a good itanaru fic in ages and your story certainly set the bar even higher, I also enjoyed how you didnt make sasuke a love or past love interest those stories can be annoying.
Can't wait for more amazing work. :)
OrangeFan chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I love a good ItaNaru! And I think this is by far one of the best ones I've read. I'm even reviewing it because I love it so much! I loved the plot, definitely unique! I also really liked the chapter names, and how it all ties in together in the end with your last line, "a royal flush, of hearts," I will definitely be reading this again.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
This was so good!. I read this story all night and finished it this morning. At first I thought I had it all figured out with Gaara making some devious plot with his brother and sister, but I really like them as characters. Then the plot got more complicated with every word and I just couldn't stop reading! I was like 'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!' Obviously I was confused but so very much intrigued by the chaos. I was almost scared to keep reading because I was terrified of the mess Naruto got himself into, but I had to know. It was such an intense reading experience, and that's just the story itself not even the sexy bits. Seriously, very nice work. About halfway through chapter 4 I think my brain got whiplash and I just could not believe there were so many big reveals I never saw coming. I loved everything. I kept saying 'What just happened?! NO! nononononon! No way! What is true anymore?! Everyone is a double agent!' over and over again. I kind of think Naruto got away with things easily, but that's love, you just forgive. Awesome.
Conflicted Soul chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
Love it! Absolutely love it! and I'm pretty sure I've found a new author I like ;)
Arfa chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
*starry eyed and gushing* gosh I just love this pairing ItaNaru, SasuNaru is sooo overrated... Wish there were more stories with this pairing :)))
Kafuka Megumi chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
Absolutely amazing, great fix you have made :) love possesive semes' (_) ;)
chihiro chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
Love it, love it! Amazing! Keep on writing.
Fujoshi-dono chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
Wow. The story was so long, but I love it.
I love how you portrayed Itachi, Naruto, and Sasori.
I just loved everything, ok. Omg.
Totally gonna be on my favorites list.
Keep writing more, I'd love to read them (and I'm sure a lot of other people would also love it too).
ItaNaru forever! Haha
BlackKittyMoon chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
Wow I loved this story. At first I was getting pissed off cause I couldn't figure out who the people were who kept talking random times in the story.
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I wonder who are the two people talking? I think it's Itachi and Sasuke, but it's sounds like Neji in it to.