Reviews for Sonny with a Chance of Camping
L 94 chapter 24 . 10/30/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! you're a reli good writer! I'm soooo glad there's a sequel! Keep writing!:):)
RockChick132344 chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
chad and sonny date and the casts are not happy about it. Sonny's mom is addicted to makenzie falls and Sonny falls in love with it, too, her cast finds out, so she goes and talks to Chad about Chloe and Makenzie, but Chad thinks she means Him and Sonny and asks her out. Sonny says yes and they get in a fight about Chad "Thats a toughie' cuz he's beign a jerk. Then he shows up at her house with flowers, a picture, and a mac falls set. Grady, Nico, and SO RANDOM show up, and when they leave, chad leaves, winking at sonny and saying, "Tomorrow nights our first date." then to be continued...

Er...did i get it right? LOL! ;)

~A
RockChick132344 chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
That is SO HILERIOUS with the, "who's writting this?

ME. "Me who?" LOL! Funny, "Oh i love your writting!" Omg u ROCK MY SOCKS OFF! SO DOES THIS STORY! BEST YET OUT OF 1,000 I'VE READ!

Like, Your characters match the TV versions SO FREAKING WEELL! LOVE IT!
FearlesslyDancing chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
Chad and Sonny go out and the casts are not happy about it. Chad is hosting a tennis match and needs Sonny as a player/judge. Sonny is also addicted to Mack Falls like her mom (I've been hoping she would admit this. So... we'll see if it's right!)

Hahahaha. This is what I got from the promo(:

XOXO,

Fearless
singstar29 chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
All hail the almightly author!

Crushin'!

I just realised if Channy (which is my friend's nickname by the way) were Sonny Chad rather than Chad Sonny it'd be sad...literally, Sad

Channy

Sad

LOLness :D
Channyallthewaybaby chapter 8 . 5/9/2010
One of my favorite stories. 3
Channyallthewaybaby chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
One of my favorite stories. 3
RandomChannyLoliverFan chapter 24 . 4/12/2010
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It's so realistic, there was a movie playing in my head.

lol
storylover18 chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
This is as far as I've gotten for now...but it's AWESOME. Can't wait to read the rest ASAP :D
PaigeRhiann chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Lol, i was going "Haha its totally a dream - Chad would never fight a bear incase it messes his hair up" AND I WAS RIGHT!
lilyhermionepotter17 chapter 24 . 2/15/2010
I enjoyed reading this story and I'm so glad that you are doing a sequel.
setyourzapperztopew chapter 24 . 1/30/2010
awesome! skydiving sounds great. can't wait! :D
setyourzapperztopew chapter 23 . 1/30/2010
ok this was AWESOME! definately do a sequel. with MORE CHANNY! and i heard the new SWAC is coming out on Valentine's day, but i'm not positive :)
nina chapter 24 . 1/30/2010
hi reviewers!

sonny with a chance of skydiving is up and has 4 chapters
paula13 chapter 24 . 1/25/2010
i reely cant wait for the sequel whenare you posting it? just out of intrest/obsession.

i was reely pissed off when the neww episode of swac didn't come. lol