Reviews for World On Fire
cold kagome chapter 12 . 9/30/2011
yay..
CalamityJim chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Man, this is like my 8th time reading these stories. I really love them. I just thought it bared repeating.
CalamityJim chapter 12 . 3/27/2010
I actually wish the plot line of the show had run more like that. The whole apocalypse thing is getting soap opera like. They even threw in the brother from another mother. Great story. And your badguy was awesome. Just badass.
carolinesayer chapter 12 . 3/17/2010
Aw YEY! :D That was SO GOOD! Thankyou! Gonna be late to school now from finishing that but woo thankyou! xx
Colby's girl chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
Great job on this story. It would have been nice if John could have enjoyed the end of old YED. Hope to read some more of your great stuff soon. Thanks.
samgirl19 chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
aw it had to end it was really good
sammygirl1963 chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
Awesome ending to the story. John said just what he needed to to get thru to Sammy and thje kid might even be getting the love of hi life back!
ChaiGrl chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
Awe. What an ending. I have to admit, I'm sad to see it completed and come to an end. I've loved reading this verse that you created. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for keeping me entertained. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Hope to be reading more from you soon. Until then take care and Happy Writing!
sammygirl1963 chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
Fantastic chapter. At least Sammy's vision was wrong and Dean survived and was able to take out the YED...especially when Sam was thinking he couldn't survice the life any longer.

Now, what will happen with teh demon gone...will the boys go back to normal?
ChaiGrl chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
Ah! It can't be over. That means the story is almost over then and I love your story. LOL. Great job. I can't wait for the next chapter. Take care and Happy Writing!
samgirl19 chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
omg u had me worried throughout this chp i thought yed was going to take sam but luckly dean managed to kill yed yea and please let dean be ok and sam was an idiot for what he did in last chp and this chp
iris254 chapter 11 . 3/2/2010
Great chapter! I can't wait to read the rest!
samgirl19 chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
oh sam is an idiot for wha he is doing and i hope everyone gets there in time and save sam and kill the dam yed basterd for everything he did to them
ChaiGrl chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Oh my gosh. amazing.
sammygirl1963 chapter 10 . 2/28/2010
Oh crap. I was hoping John would get there in time to keep Azazel from getting his hands on Sam!

Can't wait to see what will happen now.
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »