Reviews for World On Fire
sammygirl1963 chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Oh mercy, if only Sam knew he was headed towards the place that held the devil's gate...so not good. Dean will have a fit when he wakes up and find sammy gone. And since John is officially hunting now...all bets are ooff where they boy's safety is concerned.
ChaiGrl chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Awe he's "sorry." I cannot wait to see everyone's reaction. Such typical Sam behavior. LOL. Hope to read more soon. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
samgirl19 chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
omg no sam cant leave and do this on his poor sam he blames himself for everything that is happening and i hope dean catches him before he gets to far and stop him from what he was going to do
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
AW this totally ruled hun! :)

amazing as always77ah
sammygirl1963 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Fantastic chapter. i'm so happy to see John back in the picture. At least he talked to his boys and now Dean and Sam know aboutt he colt. That ought to give Sam some hope about his future!
ChaiGrl chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
Thanks for the wonderful update! It was nice to hear from John. Until next time, take care and Happy Writing!
samgirl19 chapter 8 . 2/10/2010
oh crap things are not looking good for anyone involve with the boys and poor sam he is loosing it he doesnt want to run anymore and he is kinda loosing hope and he doesnt want anyone else to die because of him
ChaiGrl chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
The only bad thing about this chapter was that you only gave us 2 new chapters to read. I just wanted to keep on reading. LOL. As a matter of fact, I did go back and re-read it from the beginning. :) I was once again tensed reading it all the way through. Great job. As you can tell, I can't wait to read more. Until then, take care and Happy Writing!
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
omg jim no why and sam omg i had tears running down my face for poor sam loosing the people he loves and argh i hate azazel he needs to die soon because i dont know if sam can go on anymore with more people dying because of him
samgirl19 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
aww sammy no! poor boys! poor sammy! i can see him shaking and he is breaking my heart poor thing and jim might die sam is so devestated
carolinesayer chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
aw and 2 chapters YEY :D thankyou! poor sammy! and dean! and JIM! :O no! :D that was really good thankyou xx
Marianna Morgan chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
Oh, how I love, love, LOVE this story! Poor Jim, though...WAH! And Sammy! I just want to hug him SO tight! Thank goodness Dean is there to do it for me! The ending was perfect...PERFECT! Can't WAIT for more!
sammygirl1963 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Whew, at least they got aweay. But now Sam's devastated knowing that Jim is most likely going to die..and it's because of protecting him. Poor ammy!
carolinesayer chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
aww sammy no! poor boys! i love missouri glad you introduced her :D its well good getting back to fanfic! ive had exams all week and my inbox is full so im REALLY sorry for no review from last chapter! but it was awesome! poor sammy! i can see him shaking.. randomly.. but i can and its adorable! aw! :D sweet! thankyou! thankyou! loved it! xx
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Oh wow, this is getting more interesting by the moment. I can't wait to see how they go about taking down the demon. And poor Sam, his world is jut falling apart knowing that the demon is going after people he loves!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »