Reviews for World On Fire
sammygirl1963 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Oh wow, this is getting more interesting by the moment. I can't wait to see how they go about taking down the demon. And poor Sam, his world is jut falling apart knowing that the demon is going after people he loves!
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
dun dun dun this are looking bad and everyone is in danger
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
AH! More.. more please hurry up!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
OMG HUN! this was incredable!

OMG...i cannot wait to see whats going to happen, amazing story and idea, loved whats happening and how!

OMG NO cliffy...

this was awesome!
TraSan chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Wonderful updates. Certainly worth waiting for.

I am definitely enjoying this 'what if' world you're weaving and I'm waiting on tenterhooks for the next installment.
Marianna Morgan chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
Whoa! This chapter was packed to the max! Missouri (always love her sass!), Ellen and Jo (*sob*), angsty Sam being watched over by big brother Dean (can NEVER get enough!)...and then the demons crashing in at the end...HOLY MOTHER OF CRAP! AH! YES! I mean, NO for them...but YES for readers like me! Bring it ON, baby! Can't wait for the next chapter!
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
So you let Jess live and Sammy had to make a very tough decision. I bet it was almost as hard as seeing her die, but at least he knows she is alive. And now Pastor Jim is gone. Hope Bobby is alright. Hugs, Vonnie
carolinesayer chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
aww noo! poor sammy! poor jim! mega poor sammy! poor dean! :D thankyou! lol aww he told jess :( poor people in general :( :D thankyou xx
supernaturaldh chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Well, I love your take on the entire story. Can't wait to read more. Good job! Denise
Colby's girl chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Great chapter! Good job.
Bunny1 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Oh, VERY good...
Molls10m chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This is so great! I'm so glad you're continuing this story line, I love it!
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Wow, the first two chapter were awesome. I like how you rewrote the story and now are getting to the same point as the pilot. I actually like this a lot because it shows how much John cared about and loved his sons. Can't wait for more. Hugs, Vonnie
IritIlan chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
It's great finding the sequel, I wash hoping for one. Poor Sam... Things were going so well for them. At least they had some happier years here. Hope John doesn't leave this time, I have a feeling all of them will need each other.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Aw, and everything was going so right, Sammy was so happy. Then Azazel broke the deal and went after the youngest Winchester...or basically made sure that Sammy would come to him.

I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of this!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »