Reviews for Mithos the Exile
L.booboo chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
This story is sad poor mithos it's not his falt.
L.booboo chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Hay thanks for reviewing mine I realy aprichat it. besides I'm in C.R so I'm use to it. I aktuley am righitng on a nother chap. already. Hope my storys are beter in the future. Man i wish this thing had spell check T.T
HeroR chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Very nice so far. Your OCs seems good so far and the villains strike me as something that you could see in a Tales game.

Mithos and Martel are in character so far and I cannot wait to see how Yuan and Kratos are written.

Keep up the good work. I really want to see where this story will be going.
Cafe-Publications chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Loving the story so far -

Good plot and start. Also that guy at the last part is such a perv.

Spying on a 16 year old! I hope you have Yuan kick his a$$!

Btw, I like the villains so far. Their personalities are really entertaining.

Good luck

SA
HeroR chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Thanks for the favorite and the review. Any feedback is always welcomed.

I like this story so far. Tyr seems like the classic jerk character and I already want to see someone kick his butt. I am very interested to know where you will take this and hope you continue written.

Btw, don't worry about copying ideas from me. Since we are all building on the same universe, it is impossible to be completely original. However, if you do see any ideas you like from my story you can use it, just give me a shout out ;)

Good overall, so keep it up.
TEAM DERRICK chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Well, here it is. The beginning of our grand epic.

I hope we don't piss off too many people with our "creative liberties."
Fried Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I love it. Kudos for making everything up. Well, not everything, but you know.

I will contain my rant about how much I hate it people are all like "that's not what happened in Tales of the World" or whatever and then I'm all like "Well you know what? Screw canon, there's a reason it's called fanFICTION."

Back at the ranch- this story is intense so far and I love it. Continue and update soon please?

-FC