Reviews for Calming Technique
Marsha Mallo chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
New to this fandom (well, relatively...I guess two months or so in, but I LOVED this fiction. Sorry, I would rather sooth Dean back to sleep. Okay...that sounded wayyyyy wrong. I'm literally old enough to be his mother (my son is four days younger than Jensen...don't know why that bugs me so much! Okay. I'm a perv. Huh...Christian - perv...oh well.) I loved this story!
Alex L. Kerr chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Loved this story when I first read it and I loved it the second time I found it. Thank you!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Just found this story and you! Yes, you have the brotherly technique down quite well. Thanks!
YJ-Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This was perfect :) Very realistic and true to the characters
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This story goes very well with how easily Dean convinced the hallucinating Sam that he, not Lucifer, was real by gesturing in Sam's palm injury at the begining of season7.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Nice one :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great piece! :)
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I just discovered your stories and I'm starting at the beginning. I like this one, and I'm sure I will like the rest.
Mstngsali1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Your story was the first piece of Supernatural fan fiction I have ever read and I sincerely hope that they are all as good. You capture the relationship between Dean and Sam perfectly. Please continue to write and I will be adding you to my favorites list.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw .. I like it. My favorite part was that Dean did know that Sam wasn't asleep, and recognized when he was. I also liked the trip to the elevator - just the right mix of humor and potential humiliation, but Dean just helps him back to bed. You're a great writer, looking forward to more!
cristinaarmoaqhotmail.com chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Hoy he leído sus 3 historias y realmente me han gustado y seria grande que continuara con más escenas de dean sobreprotector, cuidando y dando tranquilidad y garantías a su sammy de que nada malo va a ocurrirle por que big bro esta a su lado. Casammy
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You have a lovely way with the brother relationship.

I hope you write more!

You might like the stories sandymg writes on this site.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Nicely done - loved the tracing sigils onto the palm, and the tiny touch of Sam's hands twitching as he lost conscious control. Not overly schmoopy - I thought you kept a good balance, just skewed a little toward the fluffy side. And I liked that.

Phoebe
daleaikman chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Awesome? Cool? Great? I say all the above. I always knew that Dean and Sam could conmunate with out words. Can't wait for the next story. I'll be looking for it.
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is amazing! And yes! I would like to see the longer story with Dean in it, yes! Yes! Okay, I'm over reacting here, but this is Dean you're talking about, LOL.

Anyway, good job. I definitely like Dean tracing the protection sigil on Sam's palm. That was a sweet image you had put in my head. Thank you so much. And I love the end sentence, where you had Dean thinking that Sam was his legacy and his most important job. Great! So great!

Going into my favorite!