Reviews for Loyalties
Ariz0na-Sky chapter 4 . 11/7/2013
This was really interesting.
toxicmind chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
I love reading Brosca stories, and chapters 2 and 4 are particularly interesting. I really liked Leske's perspective in chapter 2.

Nice work. I hope you update again.
Sianie chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
more please! this is brilliant. Zev/Brosca is my OTP, their stories are very similar.
kiwibliss chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
I didn't think I'd like playing a dwarf until I played the commoner origin and it ended up being one of my favorites. It's an excellent pairing with Zevran too. You've done a good job of presenting subtle changes of attitude and action in Natia throughout this.
rednightmare chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
HOW on earth did I miss this one?

I'm tickled to read another take on female Brosca! The sisters' relationship is well done. It seems very realistic - Natia's strength does not rely too desperately on her family, but the two girls are still undeniably close. Quite interesting to see the limited omnicient glimpse at Rica in Chapter 3, by the way, since she's usually rather ignored in dwarf commoner-central fics.

I do hope you continue!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
OMFG This is ridiculously awesome. Please keep pumping out those updates. I love this so hard...
Pigeonchan chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Aww, I'm looking forward to the next installment. I liked getting more insight into the characters...Personally, I thought the whole deal with Leske was heartrenching...V_V