Reviews for Cover Up
Brit.Brat1992 chapter 8 . 3/20
please update
Haily chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
This story is so good i really wish you would come back and finish it!
Jillyan Weasley-Potter chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
I love this story! I really hope that you decide to finish it!
tia uccello chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
hey, nice storry, but why did you top writing?
LondonSW chapter 7 . 7/9/2011
I really love this story and am so disappointed that you haven't continued with it as I think you have a real gift with words. I hope you do decide to finish this one day otherwise I look forward to reading what you do next.
LondonSW chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Still loving this story I was so disappointed that you haven't continued as I think that you have been doing an amazing job of bringing these characters to life. I really hope that you continue but if not I look forward to reading what you write next!
two sided story chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Thought I'd drop a line and let you know I think this story up to this point is awesome. If you ever decide to work on it more I would be siked. :)
Allie chapter 8 . 10/18/2010
I am loving this story its bloody brilliant! NEXT CHAPTER ASAP!
NDE01 chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
this is such a sweet story
Bladed Darkness chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
I love this, because I can see them doing this for Quinn and Finn, and I love them for it. I really want to see more, but it looks like that may not happen, sadly. *Pouts while poking story* Anyways, you've done a great job so far.
bakaviewer chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
ROFL *tears

...gah you killed me.. lol

this chapter is awesome X)

totally should add in humor as a category for your story ~

looking forward to reading more!
Rachel chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
I hope you come back to this story. I love it.
x0SinWhitlock0x chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
ooooh i love this, although if she was really preggers itd be more funny..still awesome tho :D
perpetualblyss chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I'd love to see this story continue. How are they going to get out of this once everyone in school knows, especially Jacob Ben Israel.
A9L9O8N7E chapter 8 . 5/6/2010
Great story. Love the interactions between Puck and Rachel in this story. I hope you update more soon.