Reviews for Twisted Mind
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
Cool story pacing. Good style.
NoOne.NotEvenMe chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
whats rong with ianto? im loving the suspence but dont keep us waiting, next chapter please.

XD

No one
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
I agree they should tie him down and experiment! BAD IANTO.
Blackheartandsoul chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Oh no! This upsets me. That is not Ianto. He would never say those things.
TWIantoJones chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Your stories ALWAYS make my day! I've been so busy writing my own that I haven't look at your profile in ages. I'm hooked. Pissy Ianto is always fun but I'm dying to know just what the heck is happening! More!
Mc Parrot chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
This is going to be bad isn't it?

I like it.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
good set of chapters...poor Ianto! keep up the great work, I can't wait to find out what is REALLY causing the migraines!
darkdranzer chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
ooh. ianto's sick then. probably something with the artifact i assume. o update soon?
HuckingHarkness chapter 6 . 11/24/2009
Ooh I can't wait for more! I'm really glad I've been too busy to read this 'till now, since I've spent the day catching up! (I've been ill in bed:( ) But reading this has kept the spirits up, so thanks, and I hope there's more soon!

Carrie
Orion Lyonesse chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Looking good so far! I like the character depictions and background descriptions.

Keep writing!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
good set of chapters...why do I think there might be something more to Ianto's headache? great job, keep up the good work!
Mc Parrot chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
hoho. Vain hope.

And where's Ianto then. Love the hints of his back story
darkdranzer chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
wow. intersting start. update soon? _ wonder where ianto is though, if jack's alone in hte hub...
bbmcowgirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Before I start reading this new story could you please tell me if the character death is Ianto. If so I'll have to pass even though I love your stories.

Judy
Mc Parrot chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Good start - and nothing wrong with h/c angst fest should you find yourself sliding in that direction.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »