Reviews for EIGHT Taking Back Hogwarts
F Maurice chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
Really good.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Very good. This is the first story I've read where the cup actually controlled Hermione instead of taunting her. Really good job.
wrappedinharry chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Beautifully written show of emotions from Ron. Who would have ever thought he would be the voice of reason, stopping Neville from rushing out.

That moment when they all saw Harry's 'body' was a moment that I would have loved to be in the minds of McGonagall, Ginny, Neville, Ron and Hermione. It must have been as if they had part of their hearts cut out. And as they had already lost a bit (not McGonagall or Neville to the same extent of the others)it must have left thehm almost crippled with the pain.

Ron and Hermione still had each other, but Ginny's future had just been destroyed as far as she knew.

Lesley
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Ron was so good in this. Not only did he come up with the brilliant plan, but he talked Hermione down off the ledge.

Excellent.

Lesley
Tamira chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
So sad... Ron is so strong, though. - it must take a toll not to break down right there and then!
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
wow, that was... creepy!
Hermione reminded me of Gollum there for a moment, it was so wrong!

Incredibly well written though... And it makes sense that the cup used Hermione's want to protect old knowledge and relics and such...
loralu chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
That's what I'm talking about! Excellent! You could feel the grief and the mood. Your depiction of Ron and what he would have been thinking in that moment was spot on! No matter what he was still in the fight and would never give up.

I would also suggest changing the category of your story from 'drama/general' to 'drama/angst'... get more readers perhaps.

Well done. :D L
AnotherRustyKey chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I have just read through all of your stories, I love them! :)
loralu chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
So, was it sitting on the harddrive already written?*smirk*

It's well done. I won't say it's the best I've read, cause I am honest. I think you missed the intensity of the moment and the emotion of it all. Ron's matter of fact way of getting them into the chamber, taking charge, leaving Hermione with nothing to do but follow. We see a bit of it but given the circumstances it could have come across like a roller coaster ride. It was Ron who knew it was Hermione's turn to destroy the Horcrux and then her revelry of how Ron was able to pull off the parseltongue and really the whole plan...just, for me was missing...

In general, and as always, you do write a story well. there's a nice flow and balance. So with that I'll say thanx to pegasus25 for backing me up and hope you, NotSoAwry, continue with more.

I'd love to see what you could do in a multi-chapter story...**wink,wink**nudge,nudge**... Thanx for indulging me. Looking forward to your next story. L