Reviews for Christmas Cheer
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 1/26
Very cute. If only!
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is fantastic. It was very generous of Gillian to let Cal choose his involvement. The images of Cal carolling-LOL! Option three was definitely the best! Great fic.
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I hadn't read this! I love it. Hee hee! Such fun; great kiss; and I love Loker's confusion :D So glad I found this tonight :)
JTSplash chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Reading this at work and nearly pissed myself laughing at the last bit:D Nice fic:)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
LOL,I loved it:))Great job!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Tee hee! I'm grinning so hard at the ending. And Cal's rants were pretty impressive, too.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
that was so cute!

Luvdapup chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
well, it wuz funny but i am gonna b super critical and pretend i dont luv it, k? its just that they wud b so much more awkward than that! especially Gill!
canterlevi chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I think this story is very sweet without being *too* sweet. I can hear the conversation in my head in the voices of the actors, which is always a plus in my book. However, I often wonder with all the cameras around that place if the characters would really take those kinds of chances! Hee!
LunaLove chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Yay! A Christmas story with mistletoe!
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That's too cute for words! Suddenly I feel really festive...
UnbreakBroken chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cute :D I love Christmas stories!
Mrs-Two-Star chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I am so like gillian in this i LOVE LOVE LOVE Chistmas 3
donnaromana chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
nicely done. love rules are rules.

Meemster chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Ha ha, loved this story!

If something like this were to happen on the show, it would definitely make my Christmas ;-)

Thanks for writing!