Reviews for Vivi memor leti
skyray chapter 31 . 11/23
another beautiful chapters! and they didn't even get interrupted! love how the talking was done after the healing and not in some dramatic as-he-lay-dying scene :)

the banter is also fantastic, particularly this line: "don't start thinking just because you can kick my ass that I'm going to admit you're pretty" hehe
woooo let the streets run red with blood! :D
skyray chapter 28 . 11/23
"i didn't have sex with him"? ohhh boy tsuna do i have some news for you!
at this point is like making an argument that it was "sex", but like not "sex-sex" xD

still, the intermission snapshots do paint a picture of tsuna's relationships within the familia seemingly resolving around sex as a way of comfort/communication (unless too exhausted) lol
can't possibly be the case given how eloquent he is in discussing his feelings with others in present!time, but feels like we are missing that puzzle piece of quiet boring life in future!snapshot.
Ocicat chapter 16 . 11/17
Damn this chapter is magnificent. There's just something about them meeting in Reborn's room and those shared moments that ticked all the feels boxes! (i'll admit i have a weakness for characters getting haircuts lol)
ohhh love this chapter, now that's certainly an interesting way to look at their family dynamics :)
With the way Shoichi was messing with the timeline in that TYL arc, it wouldn't surprise me if all those meetings with their future selves here weren't setting up a self-feeding loop towards the harem future lol (which probably also involves filling their place of residence with sex pollen(tm))...
pupstarstar chapter 37 . 4/30
AWSOME!
VirgilEmeralds chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
I read this fanfic about two years ago and i'm reading it again cause it's that good. Your KHR fanfic is actually my most favourite KHR fanfic. That's saying something cause I read hundreds of KHR fanfics and yours plus Metamorcy's KHR fanfic are the best. I just want to say thank you for creating this great fanfic, thanks for being awesome and thanks for spreading some Tuna lovin' ! Love your fanfic 3
AudrawhiteSarahESavageusagi chapter 37 . 8/17/2016
love it.
wenq chapter 37 . 5/22/2016
Hey! I read this several years ago (3-4) and this fic has stuck with me throughout. It's one of those rare stories that strikes a chord: you have possibly my favourite characterisation of Reborn and Tsuna in fandom. Thank you very, very much for writing this! It has been a huge pleasure to read and reread, and to join the characters on their journey again :)
NorCal.NEH chapter 22 . 1/2/2016
Ok on chapter 22 at the end Tsuna is like 'Given the time of year, he had a pretty good idea of what his Kyoya had been up to while away.' You either mean this by Tsuna remembers what happened or Hibari is in some type of heat.
k123 chapter 37 . 12/8/2015
This fic was so great! I really like the changes that came about from Tsuna knowing the future, and obviously the smut was super hot :). Off to read the sequel!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
The die has been cast? Or is it the dice has been cast? I like your story so far. Your interludes are hot.
MNOQZ chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
at least i'm not a virgin when i die...

no tuna-kun, of course not cause you are having sex EVERY FUCKING (get it? ) DAY! horny butt...
lulubeck chapter 36 . 3/9/2015
I super SUKI this chapter! I've added this fanfic to my Alert List almost 4 years ago but i've only started reading this fic a few days ago, and since then i just couldn't help but continue reading this fic until my eyes are already sore from staring at my laptop or my phone (i use my phone to read this when i'm at work! lol!) and this chapter is just so special! i love the feels it gave especially when tsuna met the future reborn! and i also found out that Ex Umbra in solem(which is also in my alert list which i have not read yet ) is the sequel of this fic... i'm super looking forward for it!