Reviews for Vivi memor leti
Winter Anime Fan chapter 18 . 8/1
The die has been cast? Or is it the dice has been cast? I like your story so far. Your interludes are hot.
Prince-Byakuran chapter 3 . 3/11
at least i'm not a virgin when i die...

no tuna-kun, of course not cause you are having sex EVERY FUCKING (get it? ) DAY! horny butt...
lulubeck chapter 36 . 3/9
I super SUKI this chapter! I've added this fanfic to my Alert List almost 4 years ago but i've only started reading this fic a few days ago, and since then i just couldn't help but continue reading this fic until my eyes are already sore from staring at my laptop or my phone (i use my phone to read this when i'm at work! lol!) and this chapter is just so special! i love the feels it gave especially when tsuna met the future reborn! and i also found out that Ex Umbra in solem(which is also in my alert list which i have not read yet ) is the sequel of this fic... i'm super looking forward for it!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 1 . 2/19
i wish i reviewed your fic more :(
since i felt you definitely deserved more than a read and run (derived from hit and run lolol) i had to do this. so i don't recall exactly which chapter i'm on right now, but i jsut wnna overall give a review of how awesome this fic is so far for me on the first chap, lol.

IT'S MY LULLABY! literally, i look forward to going to bed because i snuggle in bed while reading your amazingly hot fic u

i'm not sure if you've read the "Flames and Family" fic series, but i think you've developed your world of KHR as well as the author of that series has. both of you transcended the realm of "fanfic," being based on a guys have gone compeltely AU in a good way. because you diverged from the canon and made your own path of the series so well to the point that yours seems just as real as the original :)

reborn and tsuna's relationship is definitely the most important in fic, and i think your skills as an author really shines through from the way you portray them in their relationship. they might be OOC, but that's because this is an AU (and as i said before, things changed from the original in a good way because it was so real, from the way you wrote it), but the main aspects of their character really stays the same. and here's what's so amazing about it-the main characteristics from KHR remain in your tsuna and reborn, and it works so SO perfectly with them as lovers. they work so perfectly together, with tsuna and reborn's top priorities being the's just so great.

wow anyways sorry if you wasted time trying to even decipher what i said..honestly i was probably blabbing and i'm not sure if i would understand myself if i went and reread my review LOL.

Either way, i'm happy i found this fic, and i hope i don't reach the end too soon x3

oh yeah! i love your latin titles! it's great that you put the translation of it on the BOTTOM, so after i've read the chapter and i see the translation, i see how it connects to the chapter with my own interpretation...since often i feel the titles are very open to the reader's perspective of what you mean by it. it's great :)
latin is a really beautiful language too, so it makes your story look x9999 more elegant LOL.

thanks for writing this fic! I probably'll be reviewing again when i finish this so you'll be seeing me again!
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 7 . 2/9
buahahahahaha. i love it.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 4 . 2/9
iitsss sho nice and fluffffyyyy
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 2 . 2/9
Mani-loves-loco chapter 14 . 2/6
I just finished watching this anime and your story is perfect for my yaoi shaped heart. I love it 3 I love Reborn and Tsuna so much.
Madeline-chan09 chapter 17 . 1/15
This is so characteristically cute.
Babbii Pandaa chapter 37 . 11/15/2014
I Loved it.
They way you potrayed them and their relationships with each other was Beautiful.
I especially loved the R/27 and X/27 fluff throughout the chapters.
Can't wait to read what else you have written.
Vocal Sabbatical chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
I'm so glad i gave this story a chance. I wasn't sure i'd like it because i usually stay away from harem-like stories. However i couldn't even call this a harem fic because it actually has a plot and is very nicely written. I like this Family dynamic a lot and love how clear it is to see how Tsuna meets the needs of every one of his family members and how Reborn meets Tsuna's needs and vice versa. Your character development leaves me very jealous, haha.
I'm sorry i didn't review all of the chapters; i was too eager in trying to read all of it since it was finished and I was enjoying it so much. I'm excited to start reading the sequel though! Thanks for writing!
SkyBlue24 chapter 37 . 6/21/2014
loveless chapter 3 . 3/5/2014
Ho ho. Tsuna must have done something interesting to move the future in that direction.
Lacking chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
Awesome story! I love the whole plot and style of the story - it's really interesting to see your take on what happens in the future of KHR. I also love how you used interludes of the future. Those were really fun to read!

I only wish there was more Tsuna X Takeshi and more of the other characters. Hopefully they will be there in the sequel!
drawingRAMPAGE chapter 37 . 12/31/2013
Hi sunnycalendergirl!

I absolutely love your story Vivi memor leti. I love how you pore over the development and motives of each character, how you theorise what are the underlying emotions and thoughts that drive each character's motives and causes them to make certain decisions, whether it be good or bad. I can really tell, from your storywriting, all the effort, thoughts, and love you have for this story and writing. I can recall, the chapter XXII Absit iniuria verbis, when Reborn hurt Tsuna and all, that chapter was painful to read, but I enjoyed the detailed writing and the work you put into it. As I recount the wonderful plot and certain memorable chapters, I'll be moving on to your sequel of VML, Ex umbra in solem, and I am really looking forward to the new development in the plot as well as the characters. I can't wait to get blown away by your absolutely awesome writing and incredible insight of characters.

I hope, one day, I'll have the determination to start writing a fanfic, and possibly take a few tips from such a great fanfic author such as yourself. I really do mean that! Plus, I love KHR and any pairing that consists of Tsuna and another character! To me, Tsuna is the ultimate uke of the KHR universe.

Lastly, I hope you take my words to heart and be proud of yourself for writing and completing such a wonderful piece of fiction. Cheers! XDXDXD