Reviews for Vivi memor leti
wenq chapter 37 . 5/22
Hey! I read this several years ago (3-4) and this fic has stuck with me throughout. It's one of those rare stories that strikes a chord: you have possibly my favourite characterisation of Reborn and Tsuna in fandom. Thank you very, very much for writing this! It has been a huge pleasure to read and reread, and to join the characters on their journey again :)
SoCal.NEH chapter 22 . 1/2
Ok on chapter 22 at the end Tsuna is like 'Given the time of year, he had a pretty good idea of what his Kyoya had been up to while away.' You either mean this by Tsuna remembers what happened or Hibari is in some type of heat.
k123 chapter 37 . 12/8/2015
This fic was so great! I really like the changes that came about from Tsuna knowing the future, and obviously the smut was super hot :). Off to read the sequel!
Winter Anime Fan chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
The die has been cast? Or is it the dice has been cast? I like your story so far. Your interludes are hot.
Prince-Byakuran chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
at least i'm not a virgin when i die...

no tuna-kun, of course not cause you are having sex EVERY FUCKING (get it? ) DAY! horny butt...
lulubeck chapter 36 . 3/9/2015
I super SUKI this chapter! I've added this fanfic to my Alert List almost 4 years ago but i've only started reading this fic a few days ago, and since then i just couldn't help but continue reading this fic until my eyes are already sore from staring at my laptop or my phone (i use my phone to read this when i'm at work! lol!) and this chapter is just so special! i love the feels it gave especially when tsuna met the future reborn! and i also found out that Ex Umbra in solem(which is also in my alert list which i have not read yet ) is the sequel of this fic... i'm super looking forward for it!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
i wish i reviewed your fic more :(
since i felt you definitely deserved more than a read and run (derived from hit and run lolol) i had to do this. so i don't recall exactly which chapter i'm on right now, but i jsut wnna overall give a review of how awesome this fic is so far for me on the first chap, lol.

IT'S MY LULLABY! literally, i look forward to going to bed because i snuggle in bed while reading your amazingly hot fic u

i'm not sure if you've read the "Flames and Family" fic series, but i think you've developed your world of KHR as well as the author of that series has. both of you transcended the realm of "fanfic," being based on a fandom...you guys have gone compeltely AU in a good way. because you diverged from the canon and made your own path of the series so well to the point that yours seems just as real as the original :)

reborn and tsuna's relationship is definitely the most important in fic, and i think your skills as an author really shines through from the way you portray them in their relationship. they might be OOC, but that's because this is an AU (and as i said before, things changed from the original in a good way because it was so real, from the way you wrote it), but the main aspects of their character really stays the same. and here's what's so amazing about it-the main characteristics from KHR remain in your tsuna and reborn, and it works so SO perfectly with them as lovers. they work so perfectly together, with tsuna and reborn's top priorities being the Family...it's just so great.

wow anyways sorry if you wasted time trying to even decipher what i said..honestly i was probably blabbing and i'm not sure if i would understand myself if i went and reread my review LOL.

Either way, i'm happy i found this fic, and i hope i don't reach the end too soon x3

oh yeah! i love your latin titles! it's great that you put the translation of it on the BOTTOM, so after i've read the chapter and i see the translation, i see how it connects to the chapter with my own interpretation...since often i feel the titles are very open to the reader's perspective of what you mean by it. it's great :)
latin is a really beautiful language too, so it makes your story look x9999 more elegant LOL.

thanks for writing this fic! I probably'll be reviewing again when i finish this so you'll be seeing me again!
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 7 . 2/9/2015
buahahahahaha. i love it.
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
iitsss sho nice and fluffffyyyy
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
I"MM LOVINNNGG ITTTTT ALRREAAADYYYY
Mani-loves-loco chapter 14 . 2/6/2015
I just finished watching this anime and your story is perfect for my yaoi shaped heart. I love it 3 I love Reborn and Tsuna so much.
Madeline-chan09 chapter 17 . 1/15/2015
This is so characteristically cute.
Green.Piratee chapter 37 . 11/15/2014
I Loved it.
They way you potrayed them and their relationships with each other was Beautiful.
I especially loved the R/27 and X/27 fluff throughout the chapters.
Can't wait to read what else you have written.
Vocal Sabbatical chapter 37 . 8/30/2014
I'm so glad i gave this story a chance. I wasn't sure i'd like it because i usually stay away from harem-like stories. However i couldn't even call this a harem fic because it actually has a plot and is very nicely written. I like this Family dynamic a lot and love how clear it is to see how Tsuna meets the needs of every one of his family members and how Reborn meets Tsuna's needs and vice versa. Your character development leaves me very jealous, haha.
I'm sorry i didn't review all of the chapters; i was too eager in trying to read all of it since it was finished and I was enjoying it so much. I'm excited to start reading the sequel though! Thanks for writing!
SkyBlue24 chapter 37 . 6/21/2014