Reviews for Things I learnt from Hannibal fanfics
vivien.gorner chapter 4 . 2/24
Best tip I've ever read.
Twilight. Crossover. No.
And that goes, on my opinion, for every fandom in the world.
Thank you for stating it.
Nettie Harris chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Hilarious. Perhaps there's a spoof fic in the making?
LovinFaber chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Ahahahahha! I love this fanfiction! XD
blackdawn chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Haha this made me laugh way too much. I hope you find more inspiration soon. Loved the part about Hannibal always being ready to fuck Clarice.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I was going to say you made me chuckle but by the end I was cackling, those big scary bursts of maniacal laughter. The occasional snort. Well done.
multibodoke chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
"Mason Verger must not sing poker face..." OMG, best choice ever!
multibodoke chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOL! its soo true!
Mechanicalhyena chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I think I love you. I haven't laughed that hard, or agreed more, in MONTHS!
Kajira chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Pretty apt, if i may say, even though i enjoy well-written Lecter fanfics.
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Haha I am still loving this! And it doesn't just apply to Hannibal FF, I have come to realise that the more popular the fandom the worse the fics are :/

7) Crossovers. Twilight. No. - Wizard of Oz, hell yes! Honnestly one of the best and well thoughout fics I have ever read. The Wizard of Flaws by Nyx Fixx if anyone is interested :)

New ideas... I would love to see what you could pull together from some of the other fanfic categories, I'm sure you would know that there are some absolute shockers out there!

Sarah
Miss Savvy chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
You've made my night. (:
I'm completely blown away by the astounding insight you have into these fics; and of course all the humorous and bitter sarcasm you've used to dissect them with.

I almost died when I read,
"Hannibal will look at Clarice, and she will have an orgasm. Hannibal will sing, and Clarice will have an orgasm. Hannibal will go to Walt-Mart... and Clarice will have an orgasm."
How true. How depressingly true.

Bravo, ;)
Fabiana Walles chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Love your 'research' very much ;)

Ideas to suggest... Hm... You've already mentioned cliches, songs and writer's don'ts.. How about different types of Hannibal fics, I mean - blood, fluff, family... something else ;)
Hel chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I wanna love you.
LecterGirl32 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
OMG ! This was so needed and summed up a bunch of things I was thinking while reading some of the stories. You hit the nail on the head with this one. Even though I had to wonder what stories I have miss when reading some of your listings. Great JOB!
kalabangsilver chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Hilarious as ever. Am giggling away to myself here. ). As for ideas, I don't know about anyone else but a 'best of' Hannibal and Clarice quotes list would not go amiss. There are some absolute corkers going about. Including, of course, the classic "Dr Lecter... what are YOU doing here?!"
Thanks for the Lols,