Reviews for Things I learnt from Hannibal fanfics
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 4 . 11/7
Ermagahd. Poker face! That absolutely had me in tears. Thank you for making my day!:-}
FilthyBonnet chapter 3 . 9/15
1 for the Fine Young Cannibals reference.
MariaAreno chapter 4 . 3/15
Hey this is very funny...rude as Hannibal would say...But funny.:)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
OMG! you made my day!
Doctor-whovin-Lector chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
1, I love your fanfiction, the chapters are unbelievably true.

2, an idea you could do for another chapter is " silly cliché that work in other romance but not with Hannibal and Clarice." or "how to write a good side plot" or "Barny will not do ALL of Hannibal's bidding"
Raeventamer chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Best tip I've ever read.
Twilight. Crossover. No.
And that goes, on my opinion, for every fandom in the world.
Thank you for stating it.
Nettie Harris chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Hilarious. Perhaps there's a spoof fic in the making?
LovinFaber chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Ahahahahha! I love this fanfiction! XD
blackdawn chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Haha this made me laugh way too much. I hope you find more inspiration soon. Loved the part about Hannibal always being ready to fuck Clarice.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I was going to say you made me chuckle but by the end I was cackling, those big scary bursts of maniacal laughter. The occasional snort. Well done.
multibodoke chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
"Mason Verger must not sing poker face..." OMG, best choice ever!
multibodoke chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOL! its soo true!
Mechanicalhyena chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I think I love you. I haven't laughed that hard, or agreed more, in MONTHS!
Kajira chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Pretty apt, if i may say, even though i enjoy well-written Lecter fanfics.
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Haha I am still loving this! And it doesn't just apply to Hannibal FF, I have come to realise that the more popular the fandom the worse the fics are :/

7) Crossovers. Twilight. No. - Wizard of Oz, hell yes! Honnestly one of the best and well thoughout fics I have ever read. The Wizard of Flaws by Nyx Fixx if anyone is interested :)

New ideas... I would love to see what you could pull together from some of the other fanfic categories, I'm sure you would know that there are some absolute shockers out there!