Reviews for Things I learnt from Hannibal fanfics
FilthyBonnet chapter 3 . 9/15
1 for the Fine Young Cannibals reference.
MariaAreno chapter 4 . 3/15
Hey this is very funny...rude as Hannibal would say...But funny.:)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
OMG! you made my day!
Doctor-whovin-Lector chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
1, I love your fanfiction, the chapters are unbelievably true.

2, an idea you could do for another chapter is " silly cliché that work in other romance but not with Hannibal and Clarice." or "how to write a good side plot" or "Barny will not do ALL of Hannibal's bidding"
Raeventamer chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Best tip I've ever read.
Twilight. Crossover. No.
And that goes, on my opinion, for every fandom in the world.
Thank you for stating it.
Nettie Harris chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Hilarious. Perhaps there's a spoof fic in the making?
LovinFaber chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Ahahahahha! I love this fanfiction! XD
blackdawn chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Haha this made me laugh way too much. I hope you find more inspiration soon. Loved the part about Hannibal always being ready to fuck Clarice.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
I was going to say you made me chuckle but by the end I was cackling, those big scary bursts of maniacal laughter. The occasional snort. Well done.
multibodoke chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
"Mason Verger must not sing poker face..." OMG, best choice ever!
multibodoke chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
LOL! its soo true!
Mechanicalhyena chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
I think I love you. I haven't laughed that hard, or agreed more, in MONTHS!
Kajira chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Pretty apt, if i may say, even though i enjoy well-written Lecter fanfics.
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Haha I am still loving this! And it doesn't just apply to Hannibal FF, I have come to realise that the more popular the fandom the worse the fics are :/

7) Crossovers. Twilight. No. - Wizard of Oz, hell yes! Honnestly one of the best and well thoughout fics I have ever read. The Wizard of Flaws by Nyx Fixx if anyone is interested :)

New ideas... I would love to see what you could pull together from some of the other fanfic categories, I'm sure you would know that there are some absolute shockers out there!

Miss Savvy chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
You've made my night. (:
I'm completely blown away by the astounding insight you have into these fics; and of course all the humorous and bitter sarcasm you've used to dissect them with.

I almost died when I read,
"Hannibal will look at Clarice, and she will have an orgasm. Hannibal will sing, and Clarice will have an orgasm. Hannibal will go to Walt-Mart... and Clarice will have an orgasm."
How true. How depressingly true.

Bravo, ;)