Reviews for Take Me Away
TwoWayMirror chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
Fuck Tanya! She needs to go jump off a cliff into a rocky sea never to be seen again! Then we can all rejoice and throw a party! Sounds fun right? I'll even plan it and you can be #1 on the guest list. All you have to do is make Tanya jump off the cliff. Or any other painful way to die. BUT only after the baby is born and put up for adoption far far away from Mike and Tanya. Poor poor baby. Already has a messed life ahead of him/her and not even born yet. I mean come on who would want Mike & Tanya to be their parents? I hope Bella's dad gets better. It must be hard on her. Good thing she has Edward to make her feel better!
Yukiru-4-eva chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
ok... this chapter rox! i cant wait for the next one! i totally hate tanya and she should just go and jump off a cliff! so anyway go BELLA and EDWARD! YAY! plzplzplz update soon!

thanks,

yukiru-4-eva!

p.s. this story is very well written!
TexasTwilight77 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I had found this story before, I thought that I flagged it, but I guess I didn't. Anywho, I found it again and am making sure that I'm reviewing and putting you on alert. Seriously, I don't know what was going on with me. Great job! ;)
AN AWESOME E.L.F chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
a bit their gonna change the results of the dna test i have a strong feeling, merry christmas and have a happy new year
headdownhopeshigh chapter 19 . 12/23/2009
oh my effing god!

I really hate tanya. i want to punch her face in.

Can you please, get past this quickly.

This story is fast becoming a turn off.
gotitbad chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
very cute so far!
E.Lautner chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
OMG AMAZING CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON! :D I CANT BELEIVE SHE FOUND CHARLIE :O ! IM DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
I-live-today chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
OH MY EDWARD! CHARLIE IS BACK...i feel so bad for edward :[

it makes me sad that he is so sad

please tell that tanya is not going to mess with the tests cuz i dont think i can handle that shit right now

cant wait for ur next post ..u had gone mia...cuz usually u post everyday but then there was this long ass gap and i was like no :]

glad to have u back
marcar1992 chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
God! Why do you do this to me!

My heart can't take it! I will die if you leave me hanging like that!

Please! (Im on my knees) i NEED an update!

Please please
Lizzie2325 chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
All I have to say is OMG!

Thanks for the great chapter!
jm1708 chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
Did you be any chance heard about Murphy's Law (Whatever that can go wrong, in fact, goes wrong), well, that is what is happening to poor Bella. HER, is the one who needs a hug.

Edward is a good kind, he sure is suffering a lot, but, he is kind of selfish.

LOVE, the things you're adding, this story is my fav of your stories. And one of my favorites of all the stories I read in FFland. I just love it.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Enjoy your family and friends. And God bless you all.

See you soon I hope
TwoWayMirror chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
I need to know whats going to happen next like Edward needs Bella. And you know how bad that is so update sonn! Pretty please with sparkles on top?
RaeRaeRaeLiz chapter 18 . 12/22/2009
i hope tanya takes the paternity test and what is up with bella i hope her and edward don't break up
krazzy hopeless romantic chapter 18 . 12/22/2009