Reviews for Dinner AND a Show!
Marion the Geek chapter 11 . 10/25/2015
That was a lot of fun. The whole story, I mean. Wonderful!
ShanniC chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This is my all time favorite Hey Arnold story. Helga/Arnold are my OTP and you've captured their relationship perfectly! Thank you for sharing this story.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 11 . 3/26/2015
This is a really nice story. The longest, most emotional dinner that I have ever read but it was so fun and it was realistic in terms of the characters. I just though it was a bit too complicated at times(for a bunch of children) but yeah feelings ARE complicated and it can be even more confusing for children. Overall it was very cute and fun and it brought out the good side of every character. Great job. :)
Beth chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Oh, this is such a roller coaster ride, one minute Helga and Arnold are giggling together and the next they're having a stare-down...I love it! This story is quite brilliant! :D
Romo chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
If I remember correctly, San Lorenzo is supposed to be in Central America, not South America.
Nice story, I don't really find many good stories, specially about Harold and Patty. It would be nice if you could write something only about them. Not that I don't like Helga and Arnold, but a little variety never hurt.
Keep writing good stories like this, you have a fan! ;)
Beth chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I just love this story so much! Arnold and Helga, you've captured them so flawlessly and the gang as well! Oh, and I did not expect it to be Ruth at the end
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Ohhh merci beaucoup! Ending gr8! Please keep going and update April 2nd!
serendipityrain711 chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Well you did again jenna...another wonderful story! The conclusion was perfect..its makes sense that helga would have these feelings of doubt about her and arnolds relationship but like you said in the end it will work out between them. I also liked curly and rhonda in this chapter..another cute couple and him being frozen after rhondas kiss was so funny! So like with all your stories i enjoyed the beautiful way you have of capturing AXH amazing relationship. I dont know how you do it but your gift of writing about these two cant be compared..you are simply the best! :)
Scruff the Rat chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Actually you were right not to have Helga get her hopes up all at once. There's no telling what the future holds for her and Arnold's "relationship", after all, even if we fans know better. ;)

Aside that note, the story had the classical craziness and humor we all knew and loved about Hey Arnold while staying original and interesting, with everybody remaining well in character (especially Curly and Helga) while adding believable characterization.

Congrats on another epic tale finished! You're on fire this year!
AmethystFlare3 chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Glad to see this story finished :) It was worth the wait and I loved every moment of this story :)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
Wow, a wonderful ending!
SideshowJazz1 chapter 11 . 4/6/2014
This was an AWESOME fic! I'm sad it's over, but I'm glad I had the chance to read this (even though I kind of missed my ex-boyfriend during the kiss scene...but I think about him a lot anyway), and...well, that pretty much sums it up.
Beth chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
Okay, I really loved this chapter! Every bit of it, from the awkwardness to the uber cute h and A moments! Now I'm all warm and mushy inside ;)
serendipityrain711 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
I read this again and its even better the second time around. This story stays so true to arnold and helga's characters and the way you write about them is just so spot on i swear im watching the tv show. Anyway you heard this from me before but i just love how you write and i am definately one of your biggest fans. Im so looking forward to this and LTBH update! :)
Diva180 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Love the fic. Can't wait for more.
Fan suggestion coming up: You already made a fic of Arnold and Helga's wedding night, could you please consider writing a fic on which they are starting a family together, I'd really like to see a fic with Arnold having to deal with a pregnant Helga, we all know the mood swings would be hilarious in my opinion, and it would make a nice touch if you made flashbacks to their pre-courtship and mid-courtship of their relationship, like make some references to Arnold's married dream/nightmare and compare them and maybe crossover with some of your other fanfics just to add the fluff, I'd think it's be a great fanfic.
Either way love the fic, and please consider my fanfic suggestion.

Your loyal fan, Diva180.