Reviews for Strawberries and Milk
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
Athrun-chan chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Hey there, I know it's been pretty late to leave a review but still, I did it anyway.

By the way, is it possible for you to continue on this story? I wanna know the end of it.,

There are just a few stories about Sora x Akane, and even if they exist, I don't find any ending of them!

Please make it to the ending, I want to know how Akane started to like Sora, and how Sora made her fall for him. . -_-

Please continue, or if you don't, send your copy to my email would you? ;

I can die for it, I swear!
The Mystic Doctor chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
This is really neat. I remember that at one point, while reading the manga, I wondered if Sora and Akane might end up together since Daichi and Najika were pretty much set, but then I quickly forgot about it as the story progressed. But what I really like here is the other side of Sora you want to show. I always believed that precisely because he doesn't show a multi-facted personality means that there is a secret part of him he chooses not to show. I knew he had a way of being manipulative, but I never would have imagined a scenario of him getting revenge on Daichi by "taking" Najika. Your version of Sora has me quite interested in this story. :) Akane is in character too; it's kind of interesting to get inside her head.
mikiashi3 chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
wow that was so good!

i think that may be a slightly colder than i originally thought sora was holding but still really good!

please keep going! i really would like to see daichi's perspectives :D
yellowsummer chapter 2 . 12/3/2009

I wish more people read Kitchen Princess

Because this is such a cute story. 3
candelight chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Very, very cutely pulled off. I like your writing format-and your taking to a new adaption for this manga. Very nice.