Reviews for The Day Caius Taught A Kindergarten Class
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 4/11
LOL This was hilarious! I was just forced to babysit six toddlers today (who were terrible the whole time) so I can relate to how Caius feels right now xD Awesome story!
TheChronicler1209 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Kinder is German for children(pl.). Kindergarten literally means a garden for children. Kindergarten comes from Kinder and not the other way around.
Never expected to find such a story. Had a great laugh, esp the Oh Fudge! Classic!
UndressTheseBeautifulLies chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
You always make me laugh xD
xXSirenSongXx chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That. flipping. ROCKED!
Lady Rose of the Fandoms chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Bwahahahaha. :D
Erin chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This is by far the single most greatest thing I have ever read in my entire life.
HalcyonSeasons chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
What a pleasant person. :D
Mrs.Volterra chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Retarded children...Omg Caius haha
The Ashen Leaf chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This story is freaking awesome. Not a great story to read when you are sitting in an Airport, but I still read it and silently laughed really hard. What a great combination. Caius and children. Perfectly brilliant lol
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh, LOL! Poor Caius :) I liked how the kindergarten teacher reacted. Caius was hilarious :) And Aro too
VixterHellcat16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
There is only ONE way to describe this: LMFAO!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
A great story. Very well written.
annie loves vampies chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
hahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahah hahahahhaha ahahahahhahqahahahahaha hahahahahahahah LOOOOOOOOOL! i can't STOP laughing. hilarious. "we want NODDY" hahahahahahahahahahahahaha(cough)haha (cough)haha ******
YourNewCapital chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
hahaha poor caius...

btw i added u to my fb but i forgot a personal message...im Dana Wieting
Lena xo chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD HAHAAAAAAAA! Hilarious. Especially the bit with the kid jumping on his back. I've worked with little kids before, it happens. Often.

Love,