Reviews for An Emerald
serialkiller567 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
love it so far!
Ready Or Notxx chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Aww, poor Niko... I hate to read him as so sad and sick, since he's usually very strong...
Ready Or Notxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Oh, Roman. Always trying to set up Niko in situations he hates. :) At least Marie seems like a nice girl. Can't wait to read more.
Fallensword chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
Haha I like that kid
qwerty chapter 16 . 6/24/2010
you know this might be thing to help packie get himself sorted out. keep up the great work.
qwerty chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
Nice one, I always find it interesting when sombody writes about niko's time in the war. keep up the great work.
qwerty chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
nice one I can't wait to see what happens next.
qwerty chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
somthing big going down in liberty city, I wonder if Phil would know anything about it? Nice work, I wonder what they're going to call little Jacob.
qwerty chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
Humm I think if the cab depo get burnt again roman might want to think about getting in to a differant line of work. carn't wait to read what happens next.
qwerty chapter 10 . 4/10/2010
Nice job I carn't wait to read what happens next.
qwerty chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
nice stuff I carn't wait to read the next chapter great work.
qwerty chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
Those poor L.C's they have no idea who they're messing with. :) I love this story keep it up. Oh and I know it's a little checky to ask but could berrney make a visit.
Ms. Mon chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Awesome new chapter, I like how you keep Niko in character. Keep updating, can't wait to read more :)
Cool Lucario chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Interseting and cool story. good work.
Ms. Mon chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Please update soon, this story is pure amazing :) I really like the way you've written it so far. Can't wait to read more