Reviews for Future SeeD: Ultimecia's Reign
ryzel chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
hey i know its been like 4 years lol but wicked awsome story ive always thought of something like this happening *the whole ultimecia being squall's decendent thing lol* but i could never find a story till now, good thing i decided to search ultimecia instead of squall eh? but anyways im ganna go look to see if you made a continual or not hope you did if not you need to i know ff8 fans are rare nowadays but hey we still live lol well gatta go see ya!
Dark Squall Leonhart chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
BGood Perspective... Who would have ever thought it would happen 20 years later... I thought Rinoa was ULtamicia
Jennifer Hack chapter 1 . 4/1/2003
Interesting. I hope you write more, I want to see how it all turns out...
Joseph Edward Logue chapter 1 . 2/4/2002
That was a really good and original idea.I woulda never ever ever ever thought of that. Excellent
Optical Goddess chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Wow, that was really cool. I picture him to be a white SeeD laying there as Squall's party arrived. But this was taken further with that white SeeD being a descendant no less!
fliss chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
cool story, makes a lot of sense to. You could actually see that as being the real story. Ii like the way you worked him in as one of the knocked out seeds at the end!