Reviews for Goodbye Until Tomorrow
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Oooh I really like this concept! I've always wondered how Chihiro and Haku would meet again and this explains it nicely :) I like it a lot better than the usual "Chihiro somehow finds a way into the spirit world again." Great job!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
*quietly claps*
bloo c00kie monster chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. TvT i was so touched as i read this, about haku's selfish, but gentle and tender love. while i'm all for haku x chihiro, i wonder what her relationship with her husband was like and whether she would pine for him if she could never see him again. but that's just me being nitpicky-a job very well done! :D i only wish i could write something as beautiful as this.
caseyedith chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Very sweet. I like this. Their relationship always confused me, but this kinda smoothes things out a bit. :) I'm already imagining their reunion, and the way Chihiro has changed, and everything! :)
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Aw, so cute! I love it! Short and sweet!
Armygirl0604 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very sweet, but very depressing.

I like it.
OuroborosMoon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
cool! update?
Hana no Kamisama chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I'm also making my story to where Chihiro has to die in order to return. I like it, it's cute :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Wow! That's really good! U

Gosh, I LOVED this! It's tone is so melancholy, yet so anticipating, which I really liked! _

That's so sad that she has to die, but it's great that she gets to see Haku again! Goodness, it's so weird to think of Chihiro as an old woman! XD

I loved the ending, too! It was so light, but so bittersweet, too! U

Rock on! U *U*

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This was very good. At first, I was thinking that Haku was getting already to say goodbye to Chihiro, when in reality, he was getting ready to say hello to her.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Sarah: Nice, if a bit short. Would you make a sequel, please? I wanna see Chihiro's party and her seeing Haku again! Maybe you could even make Chihiro a young girl again as a spirit?
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
why couldn't this be a series? Dx

I'd just love to see what her reaction would be and what would happen! Just the thought it so exciting!

Haku sounds like he's still in love with her ;3